If only blinks worked as hard for achievements as they do doxxing

• Then maybe YG wouldn't need to act so desperate, but terrorizing someone in a hospital is more fun I guess

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What happened to “don’t bring twitter fanwar!!!!!” huh? Or does that only apply to blinks?

What happened is sad but maybe you should focus on that instead of trying to take a dig at blinks

Same energy time, blinks wanna walk around acting like victims when they are so abusive and toxic but sadly I am tired of it. Time for some of the same medicine, if Twitter drama is free real estate it's only fair that everyone gets a chance to shine

• 5th grader hacker

Hackers are not dumb enough to set up themselves too. And heck, if i was the hacker why would i bring up my fandom name???

^ this

Be like gurumi, they said they're blink army then proceed to leak sensitive pictures of the idols, what a fan

But I'm sorry for him if this thing is true

• What happened to “don’t bring twitter fanwar!!!!!” huh? Or does that only apply to blinks?

What happened is sad but maybe you should focus on that instead of trying to take a dig at blinks

Pretty sure it was revealed that the Twitter drama is not an actual AKP rule after blinks brought Twitter drama on AKP to attack ARMY here. Kinda convenient to forget all that.

• Same energy time, blinks wanna walk around acting like victims when they are so abusive and toxic but sadly I am tired of it. Time for some of the same medicine, if Twitter drama is free real estate it's only fair that everyone gets a chance to shine

there are toxic people everywhere. Also i don´t understand whats is going on. If some Blonk did something i don´t know. pretty bad if they did.

Just know i am a Blink , did nothing but i am a monster according to you :pepe-shrug:

go back to twitter, have fun :pepe-flirt:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• and also

yeah, we worked very hard. BP is number one on billboard for weeks.

the album 2M salesa and counting

and pretty much many of the days of the tour are sold out

i think Blinks are doing the job

now if you want add the whole news your read in twitte and linked to Blinks arround the world, just don´t make weird conections just to drag :pepe-magnify: . Your train of thoughts are not matching :pepe-clown-walk:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Some of the army on anons are really getting brave coming to the main now that they are well protected lol.. Good for you people! I mean at least try to hide your sentence structuring better in anons...

• Ohh just read what's this about and the short ver (even the picture leak, if that was really him). Daang another casualty of dahyun live,after lisa doing nothing yet still getting dragged? If only she learned some tact for, it all can be avoided, regardless she saw it as an ads or not. Blinks are always sensitive about 'payola' because bp always being discredited for it. Shouldn't said anything and just choose another mv. Hope she learns now.

• Pretty sure it was revealed that the Twitter drama is not an actual AKP rule after blinks brought Twitter drama on AKP to attack ARMY here. Kinda convenient to forget all that.

yes rules only apply to blinks, We have to behave while you doxx us for weeeeekss. Drag for months before the come back, during and after. The amount of trash is endles. In anons we are top 1 the whole year. Is every other gg against BP, and it is only 1/4 blinks fault. The rest is all those fandoms going after us. I am not your punching bag. Idols have to be nice....Not me

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Well I didn’t know… so I didn’t convinently forget shit did I :pepe-smug:

Doesn’t take away the fact that once’s here were crying about that only to do the same :clown:

Lol, pretty sure you were in that thread but keep pushing your narrative. Also a real person is apparently in the hospital due to being doxxed then harassed by blinks but let’s all focus on BP’s achievements and how blinks are always the victims. Please demonstrate that you can be show some humanity for once and leave the OP alone because they are obviously sad about this.

• Shame people cannot be compassionate towards the victim and no matter what fandom the hacker claims they are from, unite under one banner and say this is not OK and we won't fall into a toxic fan war over some little troll.

But kk

I already expressed my anger towards what is happening to the victim in the other thread so idk what you're even talking about

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Just read the quotes for the context, like nobody talking about it in my tl and I'm on twitter as often as I can. Its the internet please give some proofs, because twice fanbases are famous for creating ruckus on other gg, in their private group chat, korean and international ones. Dahyun should say something since it begins with her, doesn't she care about her fans.

• Lol, pretty sure you were in that thread but keep pushing your narrative. Also a real person is apparently in the hospital due to being doxxed then harassed by blinks but let’s all focus on BP’s achievements and how blinks are always the victims. Please demonstrate that you can be show some humanity for once and leave the OP alone because they are obviously sad about this.

if you're talking about the thread OP then i doubt that when their title is "if only blinks worked as hard for achievements".... :pepe-clown-gear: if that isn't trying to start some shit using a serious issue then idk what is.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• funny how that fandom can never take responsibility for being shit but always deflect and try to bring other fandoms into it

blinks are toxic but my ass is not about to take responsibility for something disgusting that some toxic stan twt blink did that i had no part in :pepewhat:

the reason people here are bringing up other fandoms is because OP came in here trying to use something serious (something that at this point every fandom has done so makes it even more dumb and blatant what they're trying to do with how they worded their title), as justification to attack blinks here who have no relation to that event. it should go without saying that doxxing is messed up and i'm sure you would agree too :pepe-shame:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• Yes just use a serious issue from twitter to be shady towards blinks so that when other blinks complain how they are being targeted, it's made to look like they don't have compassion for the victim. Classic but not surprising coming from the OP who hates blinks with a passion.

Oh yeah and quit bringing other fandoms into this, like why state the obvious that other fandoms are also out of pocket? That actually shows that you don't take situations like this seriously too and just want to fuel your fanwar agendas.

• It doesn't even matter from what fandom you belong, if you put kpop and stanning idols (which are basically just a bunch of strangers we know nothing about) above your morals as a human being then you should seek help. I'm sorry for the victim, unfortunately online bullying and doxxing on twitter is a norm nowadays. Hope they'll find some justice in the end.

• Yes just use a serious issue from twitter to be shady towards blinks so that when other blinks complain how they are being targeted, it's made to look like they don't have compassion for the victim. Classic but not surprising coming from the OP who hates blinks with a passion.

Oh yeah and quit bringing other fandoms into this, like why state the obvious that other fandoms are also out of pocket? That actually shows that you don't take situations like this seriously too and just want to fuel your fanwar agendas.

its how these peoples first thought is always to run to akp and make a thread to start some shit when seeing the issue :pepe-shame:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• if you're talking about the thread OP then i doubt that when their title is "if only blinks worked as hard for achievements".... :pepe-clown-gear: if that isn't trying to start some shit using a serious issue then idk what is.

I think your obsession is blinding you to the fact that toxic Kpop fans should not be encouraged because putting a real life person in the hospital is not something to be dismissive about. The OP brought up an issue but blinks are still being defensive and attacking the OP. Not everything is about blinks or BP. If you have nothing to say about the issue then why are you here? This demonstrates the real life issue of doxxing and the consequences of it. Just because someone is bad mouthing your faves (not saying this is what happened) it does not justify doxxing because it can lead to that person being in a hospital. Kpop and social media is not worth dying for or causing someone’s death.

• This site is really becoming exhausting

The way multiple people in this thread already got banned

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• blinks are toxic but my ass is not about to take responsibility for something disgusting that some toxic stan twt blink did that i had no part in :pepewhat:

the reason people here are bringing up other fandoms is because OP came in here trying to use something serious (something that at this point every fandom has done so makes it even more dumb and blatant what they're trying to do with how they worded their title), as justification to attack blinks here who have no relation to that event. it should go without saying that doxxing is messed up and i'm sure you would agree to :pepe-shame:

I'd rather not justify people bringing up other fandoms because honestly that's a maturity issue. If you are that reactionary to your fandom getting attacked then well maybe grow up a bit because we all know all fandoms are garbage especially the biggest fandoms.

But yes why take responsibility for a fandom when you aren't involved that's stupid :pepe-hips:

• Do you mean right now?

Yup look at the first page

External Content www.youtube.com

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!