RE: So-bts-also-had-spotify-deals-why-only-drag-blackpink

• You lots are idiots. There’s a difference between these two deals.

Spotify used BTS to promote their 60day premium offer that was on the table for all Spotify free accounts and it was not limited to BTS exclusively. You could listen to every act you wanted, very similar to their 3months free trials they do for new accounts.

That’s why it was written like this when armys clicked on the offer76B02087-33BF-4703-BB5F-8935F7A221A7.jpeg

Blackpink’s deal is different. They signed the same deal Spotify did for Drake and other acts. Free accounts get access to only Bornpink album for a week and all streams will count just like paid streams do. This offer only seeks to benefit one act exclusively, you can’t use it for other artistes. Something I wish Hybe lazy arse will do for BTS too. Because it’s a great deal

868DF3A2-1CDA-4776-866B-4C14E097D794.jpg

4AF7BD66-62CD-460B-A56E-A2C501D45EED.jpeg

• Go to Best Answer
  • We know, But still obsessed with bp. Its not a deal created only for Blackpink, why the scrutiny lmao. Afraid of a group coming back after serving 2 year military?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We know, But still obsessed with bp. Its not a deal created only for Blackpink, why the scrutiny lmao. Afraid of a group coming back after serving 2 year military?

OP is literally calling it a good promo and you think its scrutiny.

• what a fking loser u are. OP is literally calling it a good promo and you think its scrutiny.

The bots in here.

Calling loser in kpop forum? Nog gonna be me... Fk off my quote

• To be honest, some kpoppies said they only love the music and don’t care about charts. So some of them may not understand how things work but depend on their fan base to explain. And if your fan base also don’t really understand how things actually work and usually copies others (lol), then this kind of things can happen.

• The bots in here.

Calling loser in kpop forum? Nog gonna be me... Fk off my quote

lmaooo if u think i am a bot go ahead and report me. loser behaviour.

• At the end of the day we all just have to accept that every company has done something to help inflate their artists streams or sales or whatever in order to boost their chances at charting well. Call it promotion, mediaplay, payola, shady or whatever you want it's something every company does.

Not aimed at OP who seems to understand that this is what companies do.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• I genuinely miss exols, we took you for granted, at least common sense was a thing.

I get emails every month about their 3 months free trial, that's not a deal. Having on demand streams available for everyone is an entirely different thing. At least do your research, spare yourself the embarrassment of being called out on your bs.

• At the end of the day we all just have to accept that every company has done something to help inflate their artists streams or sales or whatever in order to boost their chances at charting well. Call it promotion, mediaplay, payola, shady or whatever you want it's something every company does.

The obsession though, like majority of blinks didn't care when their own fave did many deals and promotions, when its blackpink all the degrading tweets being created because of how insecure they are.

• To be honest, some kpoppies said they only love the music and don’t care about charts. So some of them may not understand how things work but depend on their fan base to explain. And if your fan base also don’t really understand how things actually work and usually copies others (lol), then this kind of things can happen.

Now say that without using the term "kpoppies". Maybe then people will take you more seriously.

Imagine insulting someone for actually having a life outside kpop and not studying about charts like a full time job.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• i thought of making a RE thread for it when I saw the thread in anons but then thnk better of it. Some people just have an understanding problem and they will think what they like to think So, OP you cant make them understand it.

Ah you must be one of those idiots on anon then.

• Now say that without using the term "kpoppies". Maybe then people will take you more seriously.

Imagine insulting someone for actually having a life outside kpop and not studying about charts like a full time job.

It takes 5 minutes to learn the info. At least someone is willing to do their research before spreading out info out of their a** and claim it as a fact.

• both are very different promos. yg is very smart to get free on demand streams like drake and olivia had cos its super beneficial. not very surprised kpop stans are clueless af and are just saying shit to start fights on both sides

It’s actually the best offer so far imo. Your competitors that week don’t benefit either. Hybe should go back to the drawing board and find better ways of promoting BTS comebacks.

I’m all up for them doing these deals too

• i thought of making a RE thread for it when I saw the thread in anons but then thnk better of it. Some people just have an understanding problem and they will think what they like to think So, OP you cant make them understand it.

I didn’t make this thread for those idiots on anons. I just don’t want any lurkers to run with the misinformation. That’s why I created this thread for open minded people who at least can read, to get all the necessary info.

• It’s actually the best offer so far imo. Your competitors that week don’t benefit either. Hybe should go back to the drawing board and find better ways of promoting BTS comebacks.

I’m all up for them doing these deals too

i see so many blinks complain about yg but honestly i think YG has one of the best beneficial promos for their act resulting in actual chart performance improvement. they may suck at getting exposure on Tv or what not but they really outdone themselves with getting this deal.

• It takes 5 minutes to learn the info. At least someone is willing to do their research before spreading out info out of their a** and claim it as a fact.

I'm not defending that anon op. They knew what they were doing. But insulting others for not caring about studying music charts? Seriously? It's not our fault for not being that obsessed.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• i see so many blinks complain about yg but honestly i think YG has one of the best beneficial promos for their act resulting in actual chart performance improvement. they may suck at getting exposure on Tv or what not but they really outdone themselves with getting this deal.

I'm going to argue that YG is still kind of useless and that this is probably more Interscope's doing since other Interscope artists have used this same deal.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• Why do guys talk about Blackpink when you are not interested in them? That is what is called obsession.

the thread is addressing a BTS drag and is speaking of both. i know u only claim to stan BTS at convenience so its obv of you to ignore them being dragged but at least use fking common sense that we are discussing spotify promo here or is that too difficult for you? if you are tired of blackpink being discussed in a kpop forum and want to gatekeep then log out

• Now say that without using the term "kpoppies". Maybe then people will take you more seriously.

We are learning from you that it is better to be informed about something you do than not. I mean we don't want to get embarrassed and regret it afterwards like you felt for joining plastics.....

• Why do guys talk about Blackpink when you are not interested in them? That is what is called obsession.

they are not talking about bp tho. they are just explaining stuff and answering to user who were spreading misinformation in anons. How about you leave this thread if you have problem with it.

• the thread is addressing a BTS drag. i know u only claim to stan BTS at convenience but at least use fking common sense that we are discussing spotify promo here or is that too difficult for you?

Doesn't change how obsessed some of you are over the deal. Like now I'm 100% sure that the one who brought up this spofity deal on anons are the ARMYs here. You guys are the only ones who are obsessed enough to know about this shit.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• We are learning from you that it is better to be informed about something you do than not. I mean we don't want to get embarrassed and regret it afterwards like you felt for joining plastics.....

Why tf are you bringing the plastics now? This has nothing to do with that.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• Doesn't change how obsessed some of you are over the deal. Like now I'm 100% sure that the one who brought up this spofity deal on anons are the ARMYs here. You guys are the only ones who are obsessed enough to know about this shit.

lmaoo sure jan. im sure you feel better blaming everything on armys.

if you are gg to keep crying about obsession go ahead.

if you and your fandom are clueless its not anyone's fault for actually knowing shit.

armys are so fking obsessed with spotify to know what their deals and promos mean... cry me a fking river

Not aimed at OP who seems to understand that this is what companies do.

Thank you for being open minded. I’m just pissed anons were comparing that flop arse deal to this. Spotify being able to give 1week on demand access to an album will help and boost any acts debut numbers on the billboard charts.

This is the kind of deal I want Hybe pushing for BTS if they are willing to do effective comeback promotions

• i see so many blinks complain about yg but honestly i think YG has one of the best beneficial promos for their act resulting in actual chart performance improvement. they may suck at getting exposure on Tv or what not but they really outdone themselves with getting this deal.

One man’s meat is another man’s poison I guess. You don’t know what you have until you lose it ^^

I’m not a blink so I can’t understand how they feel over YG promotions for Born pink so far. All I know is that I wish BTS had this Spotify deal too

• This thread contains 74 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!