[ARMY CONTENT] 3 months before the year ends...is it just me or the last comeback felt like it was a year ago???

• Hear me out. I know the Anthology album have dropped this year, but it honestly felt like their last cb was the Butter era. This era feels more like a comma because of the uncertainties regarding to their military.

I miss the 2019 era wherein after they dropped an album-- they would go on tour after promoting it. Or the 2020 era with full length album or even just an EP with BE album. I remember the excitement and thrilled I felt hearing the tracks as soon as the album dropped and watch BTS promote it. If you come to think about it we haven't gotten a proper album for 2 years now...

It just hits me that we'll probably won't experience it for how long (no one knows) much less a world tour. Not unless...

• I don't feel the same re the comeback being last year etc..... but maybe it's because I still enjoy Proof and the LIVE performance with AP and they've kept me so busy with all the various solo stuff. I do miss OT7 and it was nice to see them together in the YTC Hyundai MV etc.

• I don't feel the same re the comeback being last year etc..... but maybe it's because I still enjoy Proof and the LIVE performance with AP and they've kept me so busy with all the various solo stuff. I do miss OT7 and it was nice to see them together in the YTC Hyundai MV etc.

Yeah. For Youth is my favorite in the Proof new songs (not like there's many songs to choose from) lol. I also enjoyed their performance in the desert (Las Vegas) and when they performed in music shows for Korean fans.

Haven't watched the Hyundai MV yet 😅 What's the AP live performance? From what I know, they only performed YTC in music shows and the one in Las Vegas.

• Yeah. For Youth is my favorite in the Proof new songs (not like there's many songs to choose from) lol. I also enjoyed their performance in the desert (Las Vegas) and when they performed in music shows for Korean fans.

Haven't watched the Hyundai MV yet 😅 What's the AP live performance? From what I know, they only performed YTC in music shows and the one in Las Vegas.

Anderson .Paak played drums for YTC with BTS during Proof Live.

• I agree with OP, but I said it as soon as the sad news got out.

But I was accused of being selfish... 🙄

I don't think it's selfish to want a new album from your favorite artists. As long as you're not bombarding or threatening that said artist 🤷‍♀️

Who said that to you? They probably thought you're coming for BTS or something lol. That's so weird.

• It was fun just in an unexpected way hehe

Yeah. It was a let down when they announced an Anthology album instead of a new album before they enlist. Kinda got disappointed when we only got 3 new songs (that was leaked). But that's just me 😅

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!