[theqoo] NMIXX MEMBER WHO WAS CONSIDERED AN 'ACE' DURING HER TRAINEE DAYS IN JYP

• NMIXX Haewon

(Oh Haewon)

Position: leader, main vocal

(NMIXX doesn't respective positions like main dancer, main vocal, etc. but everyone agree that Haewon and Lily are the 2 main vocals)

DeadlyFilthyHog-size_restricted.gif

If you looked at reactions to the JYP trainees showcase

People said that Haewon had the perfect balance between vocal+dance+star factor+vosials

And they were expecting her to become the center of the upcoming gruop

Let's look at the areas where she was considered a potential Ace for the upcoming group

Visuals

(She's Heart Signal type, Transite Love type (t/n: 2 Korean popular dating shows), and announcer type. She's white and has a clean face)

AVvXsEhuicB531cl3c_d_Tbn0riNqaEP84HmUsL-fGYTS3gyCDXylDeT4HlWJZBGAGYlV64h4sQdRwBhzj0lk9EzyYimmUZI1FgK8sO8UT2eZVwXNqEdBzfxhBdcFPzEaP1mlJfCc96OCEkDGWbU4AW-UCLYiwXIiwDraLaYRgVN1oXzmYJfDoGf-U6KSeKp=s16000

AVvXsEhqWv4gWSZdo1q_B7IKqOzNvjVNccG8tXU42UbcjsGJADV4Mg9infOxkZisvlvFh2ilxhIFLe32ceWVQzo196stxaGXPazBeSXWq1itZwZRF1sO5n4G5S763xUo_m11-nErQ5g6csbeikKMT86R2nTnRODCN5-UUrJXejZJX8on3NpgJYgU-jvNaZtH=s16000

AVvXsEhNF144gmCftpA8s6c-k0p9r2_VeEnxRkkMd3BSPnVvZk8KbO4zUUTHC_53OQgqwWzXz0Zr90yMpYIPd3-GvbZD2_AHcRleBL47mA9hmkmeqedDuhkbTgN6y7HWZjRSE8VQEUefDeRgGbPUoYOIKgzA2IPEeokpuUH8oRJj7dgt0aDfLhsDD_v0efVz=s16000

Vocals and voice color

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dance, stage presence

(People usually say that she doesn't look like a good dancer from her faceㅋㅋㅋ

But to me, she's a typical good dancer)

Aside from that, she also has good leadership, good MC skills and doesn't care about ruining herself for variety purpose

People were sure she was going to debut + she was such a popular trainee, people thought that she'd be the ace of the group

original post: here

1. I see her in so many shorts, she seems likable

2. She's the innocent type but she's able to pull off anything, she has good idol skillsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. She stands out a lot... She's my style

4. What a shame, I don't think she stands out that much now, but I freaking agree she's Heart Signal typeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. She's the type to be successful even though she didn't become an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's always showing up on my shorts and she's so charmingㅋㅋㅋ

6. And her personality is funny too

7. She's my favorite NMIXX memberㅋㅋㅋI love her too much

8. Haewon's skills are good and if you look at her shorts, you can see that she understands trends well. I hope they start pushing her on variety

9. I see her everyday on shorts, she's so cute 💕

10. But JYP really doesn't seem to f*cking know how to use Oh Haewon

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

10. But JYP really doesn't seem to f*cking know how to use Oh Haewon

also JYP, sending Haewon to tv shows

External Content www.youtube.com

• the nmixx members are for the most part super talented and it's weird how it feels like they're all underutilised, except maybe Sullyoon and Kyujin? like Lily with that voice should be getting better vocal lines, Haewon is totally center material with her singing and dancing skills, Jinni for some reason is stuck doing talk-rapping for five seconds per song despite being a completely decent vocalist. Just lots of weirdness.

• the nmixx members are for the most part super talented and it's weird how it feels like they're all underutilised, except maybe Sullyoon and Kyujin? like Lily with that voice should be getting better vocal lines, Haewon is totally center material with her singing and dancing skills, Jinni for some reason is stuck doing talk-rapping for five seconds per song despite being a completely decent vocalist. Just lots of weirdness.

Agree. Haewon had no striking parts and she is one of the most popular members of the group. I feel this concept they are doing is not bringing out the full potential of the group.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• also JYP, sending Haewon to tv shows

and they also give her 15s lines and 5s screentime in their new comeback, she's basically main dancer and main vocal, she had similar amount of lines in O.O too and even less in Tank, she's is underutilized

jinni is one of the worse vocal though so i'm not surprised

• I mini-stan her tbh. She killed it in O.O and Tank for me. I love the way she dances and sings. And she looks really good too. I haven't gotten into Dice too much yet but I already know she's probably killing it in that also. She's really talented.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!