Is Sullyoon only behind Wonyoung for popularity in 4th gen idols?

• In SK btw!!! I noticed she is always mention and is everywhere. I wish JYP would allow her on variety show or accept any cf they offer she would be Suzy level.

Approved the thread.
  • LOOOOOOL

first of all, Yujin is #2 lol and your fav is not even top 5

i notice only people saying this is jyp fans cause sullyoon is not popular in sk

she never trend high on naver searches(sk ver google) she only is talked about on pann which is irrelevant

many knetz on naver say she has weird neck and mouth she never going to be IT girl status

whats wrong with IVE taking many cfs or variety show??

• too much sullyoon payola lately that girl is actually less popular than most 4th gen female idols yet her fans think she's giving wy some competition

• too much sullyoon payola lately that girl is actually less popular than most 4th gen female idols yet her fans think she's giving wy some competition

Exactly like I'm sick and tired of them saying this crap it's misinformation

No Minji is behind Wonyoung, then it's Yujin

WTF no? it's Wonyoung>>>Yujin>>>>> HUGE WALL>>>> Minji>>>>rest of IVE members and yena>>>>>>>

No where is Sullyoon because she does not trend anywhere

Wy is the only IT girl realistically the other ranking might change below but for her it's never changing she doesn't even go on variety shows

Nothing wrong with it just losers trying to discredit IVE

If nmixx had CF they would brag but reality no one wants to see nmixx in cf they aren't in demand like IVE are

• Karina, winter, minji, yujin are all more popular

True except Karina and winter are not popular anymore it's not 2021 anymore other rookie trend way higher than them every month

Minji is just trending now but she will fall in ranking in couple months but Yujin and Wonyoung the only popular 4th gen idols that kept their popularity for years

• Ofc everyone will be popular than sullyoon who will even take listen to their song but if jyp will lover her like suzy then she’ll be the most popular

• True except Karina and winter are not popular anymore it's not 2021 anymore other rookie trend way higher than them every month

Minji is just trending now but she will fall in ranking in couple months but Yujin and Wonyoung the only popular 4th gen idols that kept their popularity for years

I am sure both are still bigger than sullyoon. Sullyoon can be as popular but nmixx is not getting popular. No hits.

• Who is Sullyoon and why is she even mentioned in the same breath as Wonyoung? This is getting ridiculous.

• No. There's still Yujin, Winter, Karina and Itzy members first. Sullyoon is on the same level as Minji: have gp interest, but only enough to not be nugu. They're B tier.

• lmao what? ppl barely knows the girl .. yes, she is mentioned when it comes to prettiest 4th gen idols discussion but after that she is just forgotten

• you feel she's popular because jyp staffs are working hard to make posts about her on pann to compensate for nmixx being a flop. she's the only thing worth talking about nmixx now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!