RE: "It's obvious Taennie are just a calculated publicity stunt"

• The only reason I think this situation is media play, is because the oddness of it. Look at it from a logical standpoint of a normal fucking human being. If someone hacked/stole sensetive stuff from your account. What's the first thing a normal person does? They secure their account, private it, change password and maybe remove all friends until they can vet everyone to ensure they themselves weren't hacked or a bot account and someone got access through them. Also you would have made some form of statement to those around you regarding yourself being compromised. Also a normal person would have been looking into and taking civil legal action or pursing criminal charges. Notice how these two celebrities and their agencies have done NONE of that, they have literally for over a month ignored the situation and just today her "private" account is taking steps normal people would have done day 1. It's likely media play or we give rhese idols too much credit for being "smart" might be dumb as a bag of hammers if acting logical takes 3 momths to start

• The only reason I think this situation is media play, is because the oddness of it. Look at it from a logical standpoint of a normal fucking human being. If someone hacked/stole sensetive stuff from your account. What's the first thing a normal person does? They secure their account, private it, change password and maybe remove all friends until they can vet everyone to ensure they themselves weren't hacked or a bot account and someone got access through them. Also you would have made some form of statement to those around you regarding yourself being compromised. Also a normal person would have been looking into and taking civil legal action or pursing criminal charges. Notice how these two celebrities and their agencies have done NONE of that, they have literally for over a month ignored the situation and just today her "private" account is taking steps normal people would have done day 1. It's likely media play or we give rhese idols too much credit for being "smart" might be dumb as a bag of hammers if acting logical takes 3 momths to start

Believe me i'm the King of Conspiracy Theories on this forum. I'm always looking for underlying motivations in everything and i almost never take shit at face value.

But while you're on point with your reasoning, i still cant come up with a good motive for continuing to release this stuff piecemeal like this, the impact of each successive leak becomes less and less until nobody ends up caring after 8 leaks in a row.

If it's mediaplay, it's the weirdest mediaplay gambit i've ever seen. The motive and endgame goals are murky af. Is it really gonna help BP sell records or get more streams? Is it gonna help Taehyung sell more records or get more listeners when he releases his solo album? Will it help either of them get valuable CFs? What's the point of all this?

The only remotely logical purpose that i can come up with for these continuous and successive leaks is to get fans accustomed and used to the idea of the two of them being a serious couple. Get them used to it so if they do come out publicly via an engagement announcement or wedding plans in a year or two, people wont be as shocked and freaked out about it.

• Yeah I did consider other forms of media play outside of clout/fame. And yours sounds plausible that it could be done to test the waters get people used to relationships. The hyuna dawn thing was a lucky shot not everyone can expect to be as lucky as them. Even worse if you guys do all that loose alot and then don't work out in the end🤡🤡🤡 .

But yeah i think someone if not her or someone on her team is in on this, because like i said doing NOTHING about it for months makes zero sense any normal person would have taken action day one that they noticed it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!