TOP 10 K-ALBUMS THIS YEAR

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This list is in not particular order, tho my most replayed ones so far were INVU, NewJeans and Jack In a Box.

Do you agree? What's your AOTY? Did it make it to the list? :pepe-grooving:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Best for me is Gasoline

The fact that it's an autobiographical album just increases its value for me in 10 folds.

Telling your life story in songs is very special.

Last time shinee did this was Jonghyun with story op1 and op2

• No Hello, world! ??? :watt:

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• Yeah I like the first three. The other half is alright.

I think my list would go:

1. Onew - Dice
    2. P1harmony - Harmony : Zero In
    3. Ateez - The World Ep.1: Movement
    4. Purple Kiss - Geekyland
    5. Ghost9 - Arcade V
    6. Wooseok - 3rd Desire
    7. Key - Gasoline
    8. Woodz - Colorful Trauma
    9. NCT Dream - Glitch Mode
    10. Monsta X - Shape of Love

Honorable Mentions:

Billlie - the collective soul and unconscious: chapter one, Pixy - Reborn, Enhypen - Manifesto : Day 1, NCT127 - 2baddies, Got7 - Got7, Xdinary Heroes - Hello World, J-Hope - Jack in the Box

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• haven't listened to it yet :-( but key is really experimental (in a good and not weird way) with his music so i'm sure it's a good album

No Hello, world! ??? :watt:

idk who they are :eyes: , the snippets from the album sound nice tho, even tho it wouldn't be smth that i would personally listen to on a daily basis

Yeah I like the first three. The other half is alright.

I think my list would go:

1. Onew - Dice
    2. P1harmony - Harmony : Zero In
    3. Ateez - The World Ep.1: Movement
    4. Purple Kiss - Geekyland
    5. Ghost9 - Arcade V
    6. Wooseok - 3rd Desire
    7. Key - Gasoline
    8. Woodz - Colorful Trauma
    9. NCT Dream - Glitch Mode
    10. Monsta X - Shape of Love

Honorable Mentions:

Billlie - the collective soul and unconscious: chapter one, Pixy - Reborn, Enhypen - Manifesto : Day 1, NCT127 - 2baddies, Got7 - Got7, Xdinary Heroes - Hello World, J-Hope - Jack in the Box

idk many of these groups pepe-ooh but i will check out Onew's and Key's since Shinee usually puts out good music (both individually and when in group)

• My AOTY is still Yena - SMILEY.

I did not make your list :pepe-sad:

not really a big fan of it :pepe-sad: but she did great during her promotion period from what i could see

• idk many of these groups pepe-ooh but i will check out Onew's and Key's since Shinee usually puts out good music (both individually and when in group)

That is the nugu stan life 8):finger-heart:

Onew's and Key's offer a good variety and quality.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Great list. Mine is I Never Die (by quite a margin)

• I agree yesssss :groovins:

For me:

(No particular order)

WHEE- Wheein

Grey Suit- Suho

Reve Festival 2022-Feel My Rhythm- Red Velvet

Imagine Club- SOLE

IM NAYEON- Nayeon

To Whom It May Concern- Bernard Park

Thank You- Brave Girls

I never die- G-IDLE

Born Pink- Blackpink

Reborn- Pixy

hm: Color- Kwon Eun Bi

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!