fan service must be grueling for idols

• Fan service and those fan call thingys are funny to me. Why do fans go on those calls and ask them to bark like a dog, or I saw one with nct jaehyun where the girl was singing some love song to him. Wut is wrong with fans. Why buy all those albums just to do all that. I am so embarrassed.

Exhibit A:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Exhibit B:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• i think they are so funny! ive seen some that happened with my biases and i was screaming from laughter. idols are so clueless and fans just do so much cringe stuff. :-D;(

one of my biases is the king of fan service. his fan service melted my heart and my panty 8|

so i think they look fun but i'm too shy to ever do one

• Yea.. agree.. like how I hate numbers but I am an accountant.. :pepe-life-support:

thats an extreme example but yes lol

i mean numbers is so inherently connected to accounting why even choice that line of studying or work if you dont like numbers...

for idols i mean the singing snd dancing are most of the job the actual interactions with fans may only be very small and of them the 'weird' fans are probably smaller so slightly different to your situation lol

• thats an extreme example but yes lol

i mean numbers is so inherently connected to accounting why even choice that line of studying or work if you dont like numbers...

for idols i mean the singing snd dancing are most of the job the actual interactions with fans may only be very small and of them the 'weird' fans are probably smaller so slightly different to your situation lol

hahahaha.. okay, maybe it was really a little extreme.. hate is a strong word, dislike is more appropriate.. it was the safest choice of career which guarantees job security and $$.. and since I kinda screwed up my high school finals, I gotta follow my mum’s decision.. :waterr:

Just watched the videos and yea, it was awkward.. lol.. I think the pandemic made it worse.. at least last time, physical fansigns will just be a few minutes/seconds and the bodyguards/managers can just push the fan away to the next one, when it starts to get awkward.. :smirks2:

• hahahaha.. okay, maybe it was really a little extreme.. hate is a strong word, dislike is more appropriate.. it was the safest choice of career which guarantees job security and $$.. and since I kinda screwed up my high school finals, I gotta follow my mum’s decision.. :waterr:

Just watched the videos and yea, it was awkward.. lol.. I think the pandemic made it worse.. at least last time, physical fansigns will just be a few minutes/seconds and the bodyguards/managers can just push the fan away to the next one, when it starts to get awkward.. :smirks2:

your explanation makes more sense... your statement was almost akin to a teacher saying they like teaching but they dont like children....hahhaha

kinda hard to have one and not the other

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!