comparison of YG teaser/promotions of BOBBY and ROSE

• EvuXP4jUcAETQjl?format=jpg&name=900x900

Rose

just two teasers

that's it

no shade to bobby, doubt that he has any control over that

but shouldn't be Rose be promoted as much or even more if we're looking at ROI

• i was literally just going to make a thread on how they aren’t even going all out for a member in their biggest act. like what..

• Not just bobby u can also see how they promoted mino, suhyun, jennie, even blackpink as a whole

This is not a cmb, it's a debut and it's getting absolutely nothing. Like I said before if u wish for rosé to stay in bp and yg after all of this you simply hate her

• Yeah it’s really unfair. I mean call it starvation or quality over quantity or whatever all year long. But once you drop something go all out and do it properly.

Imagine if bp promoted once every 12 months with a full album and the girls dropped their solos each year after Jennie that would’ve been ikonic

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• Bobby NEEDS those teasers in order to do relatively “well”

Rose doesn’t

Also, the mystery and hype has always been part of Blackpink’s marketing strategy. It’s been like that since debut so maybe y’all should stop complaining about it already because it works for them

• Bobby had so many songs on his album while rose will only release 2 most probably after waiting for so long. :-(

Just look at the results with the promos yg supplied. The world is awaiting her. YG does not understand for whatever reason. Tragic. She deserves more.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

Rose doesn’t

Also, the mystery and hype has always been part of Blackpink’s marketing strategy. It’s been like that since debut so maybe y’all should stop complaining about it already because it works for them

Just because it “works” doesn’t make it okay. For two years Rosé’s solo has been a mystery. Don’t you think people are getting exhausted? Now quit telling us to stop asking for fair treatment.

• Yeah it’s really unfair. I mean call it starvation or quality over quantity or whatever all year long. But once you drop something go all out and do it properly.

Imagine if bp promoted once every 12 months with a full album and the girls dropped their solos each year after Jennie that would’ve been ikonic

they have the excuse of quality over quantity when it comes to CONTENT

but there is no excuse of quality over quantity when it comes to TEASERS or PROMOTIONS

teasers like photos or videos are for free lol

Rose doesn’t

all thoseteasers and he still tanked lol

• that has always BEEN blackpink's image

dont reveal much to cause hype and also make fans complain so they stream harder to prove YG wrong

why is it such a shock this has been going on for 3+ years

when something isn't fair nor right ofcourse people will continue to complain, it's not a shock, i think we're just still amazed at how it's not changing

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Official Post

Why are some people trying to justify this? Just because BP has always been treated this way and it "works", doesn't make it right. YG is literally holding them back from their true potential, they didn't join YG to be treated like nobodies. This is misogyny and unfairness at best. We just want FAIR and EQUAL treatment for the girls, is that so hard to understand? It's not even asking for much.

Just say you don't like to see women thriving and go ffs

Rose doesn’t

this is STUPID for business perspective

1. have you ever heard of ROI

2. those teasers are for FREE, it's not like PAYOLA

it's either they're doing on purpose or just incompetent.

• when something isn't fair nor right ofcourse people will continue to complain, it's not a shock, i think we're just still amazed at how it's not changing

that's why I said that is a strategy

you need to advertise something more if you know it will not sell as well without the advertising

if you know something is wanted, the more you make people wait for it, the more excited they get

• I don't know if they really just dont try for Rosé and blackpink as a whole because they know with whatever they do the girls will still make money and get sales or what but she deserves the same type of promotion as everyone else, it doesn't matter if there more popular than Ikon or Bobby.

It's just so stupid to me I really dont know why YG treats there female artists like this.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• well could argue that few quality teasers is better. Bobby’s had so many and tbh it was mediocre and repetitive

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• that's why I said that is a strategy

you need to advertise something more if you know it will not sell as well without the advertising

if you know something is wanted, the more you make people wait for it, the more excited they get

That is complete bs, yg's best promo for blackpink was for hylt they were dropping 4 teasers PER DAY, pic, videos everything just for one song. Did all of those teasers kill the hype?? No, the opposite, it created more hype. Rose is debuting as a solo artists, she will do well regardless, but more teasers will only help boost the debut. Others can get so much promo that doesn't cost them but Rose can't? It's not fair

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• That is complete bs, yg's best promo for blackpink was for hylt they were dropping 4 teasers PER DAY, pic, videos everything just for one song. Did all of those teasers kill the hype?? No, the opposite, it created more hype. Rose is debuting as a solo artists, she will do well regardless, but more teasers will only help boost the debut. Other's can get so much promo that doesn't cost them but Rose can't?

omg lily ilysm

• That is complete bs, yg's best promo for blackpink was for hylt they were dropping 4 teasers PER DAY, pic, videos everything just for one song. Did all of those teasers kill the hype?? No, the opposite, it created more hype. Rose is debuting as a solo artists, she will do well regardless, but more teasers will only help boost the debut. Other's can get so much promo that doesn't cost them but Rose can't?

i was sharing a theory

no one knows what the truth is

• well could argue that few quality teasers is better. Bobby’s had so many and tbh it was mediocre and repetitive

that's subjective

i find his teasers good

dont even find Rose teasers are exceptional

if we based the QUANTITY of teasers for Rose, just two, then the teaser should be exceptional

yet it's not.

it's just a shortened music video and edited picture. the USUAL.

• her solo mistreatment is so easy to see tho, idk how some are telling us to be ok with it. weve waited 2 years for this and shes still not getting promoted correctly, smh.

• seriously those people who says quantity of promotions should be controlled

especially the free promotions

SHOULD NOT DO BUSINESS.

there's no such thing as "LACK OF PROMO or LESS PROMO is BETTER"

"MORE PROMO will always be BETTER"

• Yeah, sure. BP is the biggest gg in the world due to incompetent managing lol

• i think yg doesn't care about rosé. that's why i had to wait for 2 years for two songs.

i think there might be reasons to that ( from my perspective ) but Im not gonna share them because its clear at this point anyone not agreeing with the mainstream narrative is going to get slandered

• This thread contains 55 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!