New Western co-ed(The Future X) debuts with This Kind Of Love

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Their group energy feels like a "UK-Pop" group. Interesting to see they are actually from the general US/CAN area and a member is from Maryland! It's been a minute since a MD'er was last in a co-ed group!

I think it would be cool for the members who are primarily dancers to "skill up" to become good singers and possibly rappers. This group becoming skilled enough to incorporate additional styles of music in their sound would be interesting too.

• Their group energy feels like a "UK-Pop" group. Interesting to see they are actually from the general US/CAN area and a member is from Maryland! It's been a minute since a MD'er was last in a co-ed group!

I think it would be cool for the members who are primarily dancers to "skill up" to become good singers and possibly rappers. This group becoming skilled enough to incorporate additional styles of music in their sound would be interesting too.

If I'm not mistaken they are from the same company that made the co-ed group Now United(which is a global group that currently consists of 18 members)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!