VISIONARY WOMEN: ROSÉ FOR INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY

• Check out the ‘Rosé: Visionary Women’ playlist on Apple Music!

Lovesick, heartbroken, head-over-heels out of control—BLACKPINK singer Rosé knows every shade of emotion when it comes to matters of the heart. For this exclusive International Women’s Day playlist, the New Zealand-born K-pop artist assembled a lush, moody set of tunes that folds in all those big feelings. One track that helps set the tone early on is Amy Winehouse’s classic torch song “Love Is a Losing Game”. “Saddest song ever,” Rosé tells Apple Music. “It hurts my heart every time I hear it. I think that being able to be vulnerable is the most independent thing someone can be at times, and I commend her for her honesty and transparency in this song. We can all relate to her, and that’s why we all love her.” But don’t let the heartbreak linger too long—there are plenty of upbeat jams to dance to as well.

https://music.apple.com/ph/pla…b062342ed8ec76a21a31422c3

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!