There is not enough blinks praising Lisa's vocals

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Listen to her!

Girl gave an interview saying she would like to sing better and she just did it! I love a hard working queen... being excellent in one area is no excuse for being bad in others....

I love how the pinks are more mature and overall better at what they do!

• Blackpinkboo

Changed the title of the thread from “There is no enough blinks praising Lisa's vocals” to “There is not enough blinks praising Lisa's vocals”.
  • I know this album should have at least 10 songs, jisoo should have her solo and hard to love SHOULD HAVE MV AND PROMO for rosie to show off her vocals but still I am so happy about it! I don't have any room in me for negativity in this era... I love rapper Jennie, I miss her so much, I love the fact that Jisoo is singing in a low register on most songs, I love seeing Rosie shine through an entire song, and I I love seeing Lisa prove herself once again in everything she does...it makes me so happy :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!