Do anime fans also have fan wars?

• idk much now, but when i was a teen i used to watch more anime so i knew back then most fights were between the big three (Naruto, Bleach and One piece) i was on the bleach side and used to trash Naruto :pepe-cowboy:

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Spill some tea im genuinely ccurious lol

The short answer is "yes, there are fanwars".

The long answer is EVERY long-running series (and there are many) has fans (who sometimes war among themselves, ask Naruto and Sasuke fans). Many short-running series (by short-running, I mean less then 3-4 years) do also. Each of these series has fans. Some of them are RABID. So of course anime has fanwars, it's not immune.

• The short answer is "yes, there are fanwars".

The long answer is EVERY long-running series (and there are many) has fans (who sometimes war among themselves, ask Naruto and Sasuke fans). Many short-running series (by short-running, I mean less then 3-4 years) do also. Each of these series has fans. Some of them are RABID. So of course anime has fanwars, it's not immune.

Are they worse similar or less than kpop fan wars?

• Kpop is worst, because some toxic fans bully other fans :pepe-life-support:

solely kpop stans would support anime, yet only anime fans bash kpop like theres no tomorrow.

𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙣

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlashyPleasantAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif

:pepe-toast::pepeflushed::pepe-toast:

• Honestly, MY experience in anime has been that most fanbases tend to just go ahead and stan their show. They're not trying to complain or steal any other show's thunder. This may not be true for others, but that's what the shows I've liked have been like. I mean, maybe I like Pokemon and you like Yugi-Oh, but who cares? Maybe I like Princess Mononoke and you don't, but no one cares. I like shoujo, and you like shonen, everyone's okay and celebrates their favs. There's enough anime for everyone. My experience has been a very "do your thing" infographic. That's almost certainly not true of everyone, but it's certainly how I've consumed anime and anime fandom.

Which is also how I tend to treat kpop fandoms, but they make it harder.

• Honestly, MY experience in anime has been that most fanbases tend to just go ahead and stan their show. They're not trying to complain or steal any other show's thunder. This may not be true for others, but that's what the shows I've liked have been like. I mean, maybe I like Pokemon and you like Yugi-Oh, but who cares? Maybe I like Princess Mononoke and you don't, but no one cares. I like shoujo, and you like shonen, everyone's okay and celebrates their favs. There's enough anime for everyone. My experience has been a very "do your thing" infographic. That's almost certainly not true of everyone, but it's certainly how I've consumed anime and anime fandom.

Which is also how I tend to treat kpop fandoms, but they make it harder.

true, while in kpop case

it's "STAN ABCXYZ, STREAM ABCXYZ, IMAGINE NOT KNOWING ABCXYZ, *sends a heart emoji along with a fancam link* "

• anime fans would rather and debate about who is stronger, rather than having a Comic Sales Dick Comparison

- HAHAHA One Piece sales out SOLD your FAVES!!

- shit yours must be sales botting

• anime fans would rather and debate about who is stronger, rather than having a Comic Sales Dick Comparison

- HAHAHA One Piece sales out SOLD your FAVES!!

- shit yours must be sales botting

How do they compare strengths of imaginary cartoon characters

Atleast kpop fans got some stats and data to argue about lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!