SM doing SM things

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When it's a incompetence competition and your rival is SM:

Squidward GIF - Squidward - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

But seriously, this company pisses me off so damn much.

• The fact that it's not the first time nor the second time something like this happens pepe-ooh

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• imagine being a fan of that member

the tears when you are unpacking those 20 version of album that you ordered

External Content www.youtube.com

• SO MANY MEMBERS :sure-bee:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• What makes me sad is how hyped the members were for this album and this company ALWAYS have to mess up something or make some weird decision. If the MV isn't delayed, there's some problem with the album.

• they forgot Chenle in Reload and there were only 6 of them (Nark was not a part of Reload comeback). SM don't need any specific reason to be incompetent. That's their business credo.

There are not three or five members, it has more than 20 members. It doesn't make sense for them to make a member version. If I were SM, I wouldn't go for the member version on NCT. So I'm not surprised they forgot. Also, members sometimes change between units. This means that their staff do not memorize the locations of members in NCT units. Of course, they don't have to memorize like their fans, but they could open profiles and look while making albums. It's a known fact that SM management was bad.

• they forgot Chenle in Reload and there were only 6 of them (Nark was not a part of Reload comeback). SM don't need any specific reason to be incompetent. That's their business credo.

I'll always remember when WayV's Turn Back Time MV was delayed without any announcement to then the album to be reprinted because they messed up with some of the clothes of the comeback. The more the times passes the more I think the thing holding SM back is SM itself.

• There are not three or five members, it has more than 20 members. It doesn't make sense for them to make a member version. If I were SM, I wouldn't go for the member version on NCT. So I'm not surprised they forgot. Also, members sometimes change between units. This means that their staff do not memorize the locations of members in NCT units. Of course, they don't have to memorize like their fans, but they could open profiles and look while making albums. It's a known fact that SM management was bad.

There's literally no excuse for messing up a member version for 127 in this case. They have been 9 members for more than 3 years now. (Yes, the same 9 members).

• There are not three or five members, it has more than 20 members. It doesn't make sense for them to make a member version. If I were SM, I wouldn't go for the member version on NCT. So I'm not surprised they forgot. Also, members sometimes change between units. This means that their staff do not memorize the locations of members in NCT units. Of course, they don't have to memorize like their fans, but they could open profiles and look while making albums. It's a known fact that SM management was bad.

Please say sike :facepalm:

That's a lot of words to say "I don't know anything about NCT 127."

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!