Knetz reaction to Shut Down is surprising

• antis hiding behind their fake "I'm a fan" mask and hating on BP to sound credible never fail to entertain me :pepe-smug:

I’m really a fan tho lol since 2020. I’m allowed to have disappointments for this cb waited for 2 years. I’ve been here before the album era :pepe-wink:

Moonlight 🌕 Sunrise ☀️ guarantee I gotchu — Once (main), Blink & Fearnot (casual: New Jeans, XG)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• try harder :pepe-toast:

:pepe-toast: yes let me bring my receipts.

8 songs born pink for a full album after 2 years (was hoping for 10 songs). Garage posters for shut down and MV didn’t look as good as LSG era (poorer effort?). No taypink or ryan Tedder and we already had 2 songs we heard on the album. :finger-heart: :finger-heart:

Pre-ordered this and this is the outcome :pepe-flirt:

Moonlight 🌕 Sunrise ☀️ guarantee I gotchu — Once (main), Blink & Fearnot (casual: New Jeans, XG)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :pepe-toast: yes let me bring my receipts.

8 songs born pink for a full album after 2 years (was hoping for 10 songs). Garage posters for shut down and MV didn’t look as good as LSG era (poorer effort?). No taypink or ryan Tedder and we already had 2 songs we heard on the album. :finger-heart: :finger-heart:

Pre-ordered this and this is the outcome :pepe-flirt:

I wholeheartedly agree with everything except the MV being less good than LSG.

Each MV has its own feeling :

The point of Shut down is to bring parallels referencing their old hit songs and highlighting the key points. They've done that perfectly. If it was extra like Pink venom it wouldn't match the feeling of the song which is a boomer. Shut down from start to finish is a PERFECT BALANCED MASTERPIECE. Plus symbolically, the white background represents a new canvas, new page, thus new story, new art, new era, a new beginning. While most think this is a goodbye, I feel like this is turning a new page.

You finding it less awesome than PV or any other BP mv is due to your lack of insight and depth darling (or judgment :-) )

As for receipts :

the song was :pepe-life-support:

In which world Shut down could ever be anything other than :mesmerized-bee: except in a hater's dimension :eyes: ?

No blink could ever dislike shut down ;-)

Momento Mori

tumblr_o1vmugo6TJ1ublox3o4_400.gif7838ceb486e15fb56059e00c7b0be415.gif

Frozen Waves44bc1440adfd3cb6ced3ebdd3785e31b.jpg

d9f171736ff9ac3855178aa1d7e44fb8.gif

27c5bc286434c8a646f7dac3d9a383bf.gif

f4726056da688565de4ffdb99fc6b6b6.gif

957a1ceb8124da12af38c03d3be4e5ac.gif5124a8340ca7c785eeef8eb5ac8c5658.gif

09dccdc8690de072e2fa2029b3e29e8b.gif

c4f0e5deee099d0c414e4f420a0e1072.gif

• I tried streaming twice ;( couldn’t get to like it. LSG was a grower

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!