NCT sold 500k on hanteo this year without a Korean comeback

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:peperich:

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• and particular reason why all the units are classified as one instead of their respective units?

To make the chart easier to read?

If you split out -

NCT - about 40% of sales

Dream - about 11% sales

127 - about 6%

WayV - about 1%

(I'd say about because there are 0%, which is really like .3% or whatever. Those amounts are all 127)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• You see, this is what the fck I am talking about.

This is honestly insane. It's been 2 months only in 2021. If they keep going like this daily consistently, We can expect 2M+ from their old catalog only, This year around August, NCT 127 will probably comeback with a full album (Less chances of being a mini album), their Fandom has grown so much, Probably 2M+ in Pre-orders given enough time like a month.

Give NCT Dream a full album, They'll become Million seller.

WayV are already killing it. Their album sales will be interesting to see.

There won't be a NCT (All members) comeback for at least 2 years.

I predict atleast 6M sales from NCT this year if everything goes perfectly.

Sometimes, I wonder if SM predicted this when they were forming the group.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• It's really insane.

And I feel people are always diminishing the whole of NCT because of dividing the units when u have to take into account everything to see how big they really are. Even if some people think it's unfair to have a group consisting of several units when other groups I think the same thing can be said Vs soloists and groups like it's also unfair I suppose groups have more chances of doing better than a soloist but that's a bit off topic

I also am not sure NCT 127 are going for a full album this year, I think a mini is more likely.

• It's really insane.

And I feel people are always diminishing the whole of NCT because of dividing the units when u have to take into account everything to see how big they really are. Even if some people think it's unfair to have a group consisting of several units when other groups I think the same thing can be said Vs soloists and groups like it's also unfair I suppose groups have more chances of doing better than a soloist but that's a bit off topic

I also am not sure NCT 127 are going for a full album this year, I think a mini is more likely.

Well, Considering how their Japanese Mini did, I think Mini album will do just fine

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• It's really insane.

NCT's concept was a hindrance. it is not something they pulled out of thin air just to inflate sales, it's the concept they were announced to have since before debut. people don't get to call it an unfair advantage now that it finally worked against all odds

besides, this kind of posts always count the sales of subunits and soloists of other SM groups together, they are not doing an exception for NCT.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!