People are pissing me off; rant

• HOT - 재판부 피셜 프듀 조작으로 떨어진 연습생 명단
    https://img.theqoo.net/CcmmY ㅠㅠ 최종데뷔 탈락자들 너무 맘아프다 시즌2 1명 강동호 시즌3 2명 이가은 한초원 시즌4 3명 구정모 이진혁 금동현
    theqoo.net

So this post is trending on theqoo about the rigged out trainees from Broduce and all of the commenters are mentioning things like Baekho shouldn't be on the list, and Baekho should have a note added next to his name because he himself wanted to leave and I just can't imagine how they're that stupid

YEAH, THE PERSON WHO RIGGED OUT THOSE PEOPLE AND LIED FROM BEGINNING TO END IS THE ONE TO TRUST

WHY ARE THEY TRUSTING THE SNAKE PD WHO RIGGED DONGHO OUT??? WHY AREN'T THEY TRUSTING THE VICTIM WHEN THEY SAID THAT THEY DIDN'T ASK TO BE RIGGED OUT?

He was struggling with his mental health at the time, sure, but why are they so ignorant and trusting the criminal who said that the only reason they rigged him out of the final group was because he asked for it, when Baekho himself said he never asked for that

Why are they choosing to believe the PD on that one thing when he lied about everything else

How obtuse and angering

They're writing silly comments like "he shouldn't be on the list, he shouldn't be considered a victim" when he was by far the biggest victim of this because of everything that has happened to him due to and after Broduce

edit: great, now people are saying he assaulted somebody. I'm curious how all these commenters know better than the prosecutor who handled the case and proved his innocence who also successfully went after politicians and chaebols. Dongho is not from a rich family and wasn't well-connected, but the truth is that the girl who accused him lied about every detail of her story and it was proven to be a groundless accusation. Incredible how much people hate him. He should seriously sue everyone spreading shit like that.

edit 2: amazing, now people are even saying he r*ped someone. the accusation was that he groped a childhood friend in a bus when they were 12-13. she said he touched her breasts. that was the accusation. she released her story more than once and changed details based on what people debunked easily. the main problem was that even her brother testified against her and she claimed this happened at a time when baekho wasn't even living in the town he used to live anymore, he was already a trainee. her story was easily disproven.

NU'EST Baekho Didn't Quit 'Produce 101': Dispatch Shines New Light On Vote Manipulation
    As NU'EST Baekho is being falsely criticized for the 'Produce 101' vote manipulation case, Dispatch proved PD Ahn Joon Young's words are lies.
    starbiz.net

and the court release for the manipulation of the voting proves he never asked to be rigged out. people are legitimately sick.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Edited 2 times, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• I swear some people are idiots.

I had to stop reading those comments, people are being horrible to Baekho in them. They're making fun of him, his anxiety and even mentioning the case that was made against him which was dismissed and proven as truly false.

Pledis denied that he voluntarily stepped down and so did he, so why are people repeating that as facts while choosing to believe that everyone else is a victim? He was harmed the most and is still being harmed by the commenters.

mKl7Ghm.png

• "Kang Dong-ho has been proven innocent, so why are there so many malicious comments?"

Finally someone reasonable and rational!

But now a new subgroup of people appeared who say he wouldn't be a right fit for the group so it's better he was rigged out.

SO THEY'RE SUPPORTING CHEATING AND RIGGING PEOPLE OUT WHEN IT'S HOT MUSCULAR DADDY DONGHO??????''

mKl7Ghm.png

• "Kang Dong-ho has been proven innocent, so why are there so many malicious comments?"

Finally someone reasonable and rational!

But now a new subgroup of people appeared who say he wouldn't be a right fit for the group so it's better he was rigged out.

SO THEY'RE SUPPORTING CHEATING AND RIGGING PEOPLE OUT WHEN IT'S HOT MUSCULAR DADDY DONGHO??????''

So if they want a group that all the members match each other, then don't make it a vote and a competition?

The dumbness that is reeking out of those commentors

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• imho the trainees that were rigged out were not compensated enough

No where near enough

They lost a career and so much earning potentials

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So if they want a group that all the members match each other, then don't make it a vote and a competition?

The dumbness that is reeking out of those commentors

imho the trainees that were rigged out were not compensated enough

No where near enough

They lost a career and so much earning potentials

I'm so mad reading the comments, there's a few people providing factual information with links, articles, court rulings but the majority is just ignoring it and insulting Baekho and spreading false rumors about him. If the court proved he was innocent, and if the other court proved he was a victim, why do these people think they're privy to information the courts weren't? It's sick how much they hate him just for being a buff, talented man.

mKl7Ghm.png

• people still defend produce i cant believe this

They're attacking Produce and simultaneously defending it in the comments by saying they were lying about everything else but Dongho, and then they're attacking Dongho, the comment section is disgusting, almost 700 comments and at least 50 are insulting him

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!