NCT News - Sept. 13, 2022

• 79027-div-st-tp-300-png

NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

September 13, 2022

NCT Dream

• Jeno slayed today at the Peter Do fashion show at NYFW. Don't believe me? Just watch.
    • Jeno also joked about being naked yesterday on his 🧼
    • NCT Dream is part of the lineup of 'Korean Wave Trans TV 2022' on September 28th, at 7:00PM WIB / 9:00PM KST.

NCT 127

• NEW CONTENT: 2 Baddies MV teaser, 2 baddies, 2 baddies, 1 Laleria Thread
    • Vote for your first impression here
    • NEW CONTENT: 2 Baddies Concept Photos from Baddie Quarkie
    • The 127 header has changed on Spotify.
    • You can find all this information and the latest comeback news in the comeback thread
    • NCT 127 were live on IG!

WayV

• NEW CONTENT: WayV for Praew magazine
    • External Content twitter.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cross-Unit

• 2 rookies, 2 rookies, 1 pro:
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Tell me again how these two aren't future Neos.

Charts & Numbers

• Right now, top c-bars for 2 Baddies sales are Taeyong, Doyoung, Mark and Jaehyun. (The last 2 are only about 400 copies apart). Still counting!
    • Ktown4u sales are at 294K.
    • 2 Baddies MV Teaser was trending at #7 WW, #9 in Thailand, #21 in UK, #33 in the US, #44 in Germany, #45 in France on YT. Also trending ww on Twt.
    • Tracking has already started for different trending charts: make sure to tag #NCT127 and #질주 in your tweets.
    • Jeno was also trending worldwide on twt! 🍾
    • Beatbox has passed 30M streams! 🍾
    • Road to 100M 🏃‍♂️ : Make a Wish 98.2M, Baby Don't Stop 90.6M

Gimme Gimme

Current badge petitions for NCT.

- Jaehyun - Forever Only (petitioning in October)

- NCT 127 - 2 Baddies (petitioning in October)

- NCT 127 - Regular (petitioning in December)

Neo's Got My Fact

Seulgi of RV was with Jeno and the Rookies at the Peter Do show. DYK she and Jeno were both in SM Rookies together? Every member of RV was a member of SM Rookies except Joy. Every member of NCT Dream was a member of SM Rookies except Renjun Chenle.

Music, Dance

📻

External Content open.spotify.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For full details updated every day, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• i can't see these tweets, what's there?

Jaemin:

“i see our jeno baby went to new york and completely took off his clothes”

Jeno:

hueeuhh..”

“just woke up after sleeping ㅋㅋㅋㅋ”

“i’m in trouble ㅋㅋㅋㅋ”

“what exactly happened yesterday…”

“i’m kinda dumbfounded too..”

“i knew y/n would say that ㅋㅋㅋ why did i take off my clothes overseas ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”

“um.. it just kind of happened that way…”

“that’s why i kept holding on to the front of my clothes ㅋㅋㅋ”

“ㅎㅎㅎㅎ”

“yesterday was like a very interesting and new experience for me….”

“will there be another chance like this..?“

:pepe-singing: 2 baddies 2 baddies 1 Porsche :pepe-singing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!