anyone whos a fan of Kanye and Kendrick will appreciate this

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this is so goood. gives you an idea of what a kendrick/kanye collab would sound like. what you guys think?

• thats cool! kendrick over the runaway beat sounds firrre.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this is so goood. gives you an idea of what a kendrick/kanye collab would sound like. what you guys think?

I love Toasty's mashups I'm glad he's blowing up now. I heard Kendrick and Kanye have an entire albums worth of songs with Madlib production. I don't know if they'd keep a No More Parties in LA vibe though...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!