Is there any recent 3rd gen song that outperformed Pink Venom in South Korea?

• The last song from 3rd gen that probably performed to Pink Venom's level was Lovesick Girls.

So I guess not

:pepe-tea:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :pepe-tea:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2nd gen cough cough jk idk if they are 2nd or 3rd gen

• Gidle living in two worlds ^^

External Content www.youtube.com

• They aren’t but are put there because their fans don’t want them to compete with 3rd gen groups you mean

60619b148b25d76d88138e9fb9a750ba.gif

Mate, Stays had solidified the concept of 4th Gen before Idle had even their first CB

Idle were just along for the ride at that point. Fine and dandy in 4th gen for years, so many memes/jokes etc about the big 3 of 4th Gen being the 3 I's, then all of a sudden people popping outta the woodwork going "not 4th gen", and we all know the reason for that.

But hey, I'm happy either way. In that case it can be said that Idle had the biggest 3rd Gen Song this year, that their the only 3rd Gen GG invited to the Fact Awards, and I'm sure many other accolades this year where they top 3rd Gen (maybe some of the only 3rd Gen Daesangs 8) )

So, go on, respond to the OP with "Tomboy" as well, it's telling you responded to me instead of simply responding with Tomboy to the OP as well.

• Maybe in your circle where people didn’t want to compete with 3rd gen lol. Just like how 3rd gen started for GGs later than it did for BGs (like at least 2 years later than late 2012- 2013 era)

I know you can’t let go because your favs won’t have any achievements but 3rd gen didn’t last for GGs for just 4 years from 2014-17😭

There is absolutely zero things Gidle did that makes them a 4th gen group. They are not representative of having great international success nor high album sales nor virality on tiktok or something like that.

Gidle is the very definition of a 3rd gen group. No matter how much their fans want to cry about it.

• I trinity of 4th gen was made by korean news tho, not fans and news always, like always mention them as 4th gen group, i never saw them mentioned as 3rd gen or being compared with 3rd gen ggs

• I trinity of 4th gen was made by korean news tho, not fans and news always, like always mention them as 4th gen group, i never saw them mentioned as 3rd gen or being compared with 3rd gen ggs

Don't waste your point caring too much, that person is a nutjob. Their always picking fights, not sure why, seems like some misplaced frustrations to me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!