What japanese drama/movie are you watching?

• rosapastel

Changed the title of the thread from “What are you watching?” to “What japanese drama/movie are you watching?”.
  • I started Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru, I saw 2 episodes so far and I'm really loving it! it's a story taken from a manga and I can feel that some scenes are really like the romances in mangas, I love it though <3 and I love the lead actors!

• I started Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru, I saw 2 episodes so far and I'm really loving it! it's a story taken from a manga and I can feel that some scenes are really like the romances in mangas, I love it though <3 and I love the lead actors!

this looks good, gotta start watchng this one now!

He who throws dirt always loses ground.

BLΛƆKPIИK

• this looks good, gotta start watchng this one now!

Yes the story is interesting and I really don't know what to expect in the next episodes so it's exciting! I'll come back to write about it here once I finish watching! or I might make a discussion thread for the drama so we can talk about it there later :saint: Hope you'll like it too!

• Watashi-tachi wa Doka Shiteiru

amyon

omg...from the very first episode what the!!!!

I started Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru, I saw 2 episodes so far and I'm really loving it! it's a story taken from a manga and I can feel that some scenes are really like the romances in mangas, I love it though <3 and I love the lead actors!

its really good I recommend! I was so obsessed with the main couple, their chemistry was off the charts. The drama itself was pretty interesting as well, my only complaint was the frequent flashbacks but other than though it's one of my top dramas this year

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ EXO-L Reveluv Nctzen Blackpink Taeyeon Once  MY Teume **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
    I just wanted to protect your smile

e529981a350e37933b4fcb12f30938dd92b265a7.gifv 547cb7db5e80e0210419c4171bea474a4647ad39.png 3b087eebace554b2ce8b949737861e34f130a5c3.gifv

• its really good I recommend! I was so obsessed with the main couple, their chemistry was off the charts. The drama itself was pretty interesting as well, my only complaint was the frequent flashbacks but other than though it's one of my top dramas this year

i finished it and the closure is amazing too, it's really not what i expected at all, i was expecting something like those tame amazon original romcoms, but i was wrong. zz

He who throws dirt always loses ground.

BLΛƆKPIИK

• Watashi-tachi wa Doka Shiteiru

amyon

omg...from the very first episode what the!!!!

its really good I recommend! I was so obsessed with the main couple, their chemistry was off the charts. The drama itself was pretty interesting as well, my only complaint was the frequent flashbacks but other than though it's one of my top dramas this year

i finished it and the closure is amazing too, it's really not what i expected at all, i was expecting something like those tame amazon original romcoms, but i was wrong. zz

I finished the drama too and I absolutely LOVED it! The storyline is interesting right from the first episode and you never know what will happen in the next episodes until the end, I was so much into it. and yes I really LOVE the main couple! They both look so beautiful and I'm kinda obsessed with them haha I found a Youtube channel with subbed content of the 2 actors here (mostly from the time when they promoted the drama) I'm going to watch everything <3

I'll probably make a separate thread for the drama soon!

• Nijiiro Karata

Kureno Masora is a young doctor who was working happily at a large hospital in Tokyo. However, she found out that she has an illness and decided to continue working as a doctor, while hiding her illness at a clinic located in a small village called "Niji no Mura". Therefore, Masora gets to meet the interesting villagers and gradually learns about facing life enthusiastically.

I just love drama/movie about village life. Just finished ep 1, still ongoing tho.

"I don't like laughing at people in a way which makes them feel bad." ~Kyomoto Taiga~

0d7f97ef651b5649a795eb005867c63f.gif

5d32e75d410469d70a9bc9035b12e66a.gif

0ada580d39d9ed1dc9c6c8aa105a41f1.gif

77c0b8caca3836a8fe0c368f59b7d127.gif

• I started Confidence Man JP and I'm really loving it! it's original, I like the different storylines in every episode and how it's always related to a different job/theme. I love Nagasawa Masami in this role, she's awesome! it's so fun to watch! The drama also has a special episode and 2 movies so there's a lot to watch and I'm excited to see it all <3

Résultat de recherche d'images pour

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!