[Naver] Koreans wish upon the roundest Chuseok full moon in 100 years

• Saturday, September 10, 2022

5571643_high.webp
    Article: The 'roundest' moon in 100 years... The next roundest moon will be in 2060

Source: Chosun Ilbo via Naver

1. [+967, -23] Please help our family be healthy

2. [+891, -40] Moon-nim!! Please give me a winning lotto ticket ^^

3. [+787, -11] Moon-nim.. Please help me overcome this disease so that I can return to my normal life. I wish good health for everyone..

4. [+37, -1] Please help my mother regain her consciousness for just one time so that I can say my last farewell... please

5. [+27, -3] Please give me one baby angel, please...

6. [+14, -0] Wishing for everyone to have a year of no ill events, only happiness, and for all of your hopes and dreams to come true

7. [+13, -0] Please help our family be healthy and happy 🙏

8. [+12, -1] Will I still be around in the year 2060.....

9. [+8, -1] Moon-nim, please give me a life that's worth enjoying, not just living

10. [+6, -0] Wishing health for everyone, lower inflation, zero diseases, and personally, a lotto win for me. Drive safely home and enjoy your Chuseok breaks, everyone.

11. [+5, -1] Please help me get back together with oppa...

12. [+4, -1] Moon-nim, please help my constipation

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. [+787, -11] Moon-nim.. Please help me overcome this disease so that I can return to my normal life. I wish good health for everyone..

4. [+37, -1] Please help my mother regain her consciousness for just one time so that I can say my last farewell... please

5. [+27, -3] Please give me one baby angel, please...

There are those

and then

11. [+5, -1] Please help me get back together with oppa...

12. [+4, -1] Moon-nim, please help my constipation

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!