Does Seventeen have more songs like this...

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Recently checking out Seventeen content and I haven't fully immersed into their discography yet. I came across this song from YT shorts and have been bopping to it ever since. Do they have similar songs which makes u wanna get up and dance freestyle XD.

PS: The choreo slaps too.

• This one comes to mind, possibly

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

my favorite songs by them is fear and fearless i'm not sure if this counts for what you're after but here's fear

External Content youtu.be

and fearless

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• These songs are good but concept is a bit different from what I am looking for rn. L&R some sections do fit the bill ig. I am looking for something hip hop style more i guess ... Tho hip-hop is such a broad genre it can barely explain what I want tbf

pepe-ooh

• the absolute closest i can think of

• May be Ash. I am not sure though.

• These songs are good but concept is a bit different from what I am looking for rn. L&R some sections do fit the bill ig. I am looking for something hip hop style more i guess ... Tho hip-hop is such a broad genre it can barely explain what I want tbf

pepe-ooh

ahh i get it, i don't know much of their discography to be able to quickly get a song off the top of my head haha, i'm sure the more experienced carats will have that down to a T

their hip hop unit has a lot of that

i kinda bop to this performance team one lol

I'm pretty terrible at this...i should become a carat

Probably the closet i'm gonna get lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!