Most disgusting rumors you've heard about idols that were clearly made up?

• You don't have to name any names

One of the most disgusting ones was when a minor male group member had to be on a hiatus for a long time due to health and somebody was trying to spread the rumors that he got hurt while selling himself to male sponsors. Disgusting thing to make up about a kid!

Also, when Chinese fans were making things up about an idol that committed. They spread that the person was alive in the hospital waiting for their members to alive and that they're hanging on by a thread so we all must pray for them to alive quickly because the idol will surely get better once they're there.

The idol passed away by that point and those were lies. They claimed they had a source in the hospital. I cried for hours after reading those disgusting things because I was so upset. My friend also committed early that month so it hit me hard + I really love that idol and thought they were a kind person. People are messed up.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• The 2nd thing..what the actual fuck..people are messed. And i'm sorry about your friend.

I dont really read many rumours online but i think the recent one about BP being passed around to executives was really disgusting..

Thank you. Yeah no, those kind of rumors are really messed up.

I don't keep up with rumors either but sometimes you just stumble upon them and I hate that. People are so malicious.

BP are successful IT girls and people are pressed they can never be them so they make shit up all the time.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Rumors the other two fandom made up and spreaded in twitter about Taemin's military problem.

The factual article translation there was incident. He was taken out of kitchen duty bc alot of female soldiers were breaking in to just watch him and try to hit on him. This case was treated as sexual harassment by military and frankly it is. He was working and they were making him uncomfortable.

What other fandoms spread on twitter: Taemin was too lazy for kitchen duty and he got r*aped.

I was fucking so shocked and hurt.

frankly bc of fans like that I cant look at members of those two groups without feeling some resentments. If you gonna spread disgusting bullshit, use egg accounts. Now I forever associate those idols with people who tried to hurt Taemin.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thank you. Yeah no, those kind of rumors are really messed up.

I don't keep up with rumors either but sometimes you just stumble upon them and I hate that. People are so malicious.

BP are successful IT girls and people are pressed they can never be them so they make shit up all the time.

Yeah it's really fucked up that people would literally make up rumours like these...just out of pure malice like wtf

• That’s so disgusting. I don’t blame you one bit for thinking like that at all. Some people are really vile and evil.

• It's bad enough that Taemin had to go through that, they just revictimized him all over again by spreading lies. He's such a good guy, he deserved none of this.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I have no words for disgusting trash like this except that I hope they rot in hell.

• It's bad enough that Taemin had to go through that, they just revictimized him all over again by spreading lies. He's such a good guy, he deserved none of this.

I cant wait for him to be back

Shawols will shower him with so much love, Im sure he wouldnt even know what to do with all of it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I fucking hate this. So yea, all the people who make up rumors rooted in toxic masculinity and jealousy like that can go fuck themselves.

• Any of the rumors of idols sleeping with the higher ups as the only reason they are in a group are totally disgusting. Jennie, Garam etc. All of these were targets of rumors like these.

I never cared for Garam and don't think she's an innocent victim nor a horrible villain in her situation but I fought the people who said disgusting things like that about her, a literal minor, tooth and nail because that's a horrible thing to make up and spread about a child! Anyone, but especially a child.

It's so ridiculous to say that about Jennie as well. People are sick.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I cant wait for him to be back

Shawols will shower him with so much love, Im sure he wouldnt even know what to do with all of it

I can't believe we have to wait for half a year, I miss him a lot

mKl7Ghm.png

• None of the ones that I have surpass these ones geez

Also I'm sorry about your friend

I had a friend who threw herself off a high platform and she had to get three surgeries

It was a pretty painful time so I can't imagine how it must've felt when your friend actually commited... Hope they rest in peace <3 Hang in there. You two were close it's seem

Back on the topic there were rumors back in 2019 that Jennie was faking her injuries when she couldn't perform on stage

Which were really disgusting rumors honestly

That was a hard time, everyone was out to get her

out of service

• None of the ones that I have surpass these ones geez

Also I'm sorry about your friend

I had a friend who threw herself off a high platform and she had to get three surgeries

It was a pretty painful time so I can't imagine how it must've felt when your friend actually commited... Hope they rest in peace <3 Hang in there. You two were close it's seem

Thank you, it's been years so I've came to terms with it but it hit me really hard at the time. Their mom never got over it and we still talk sometimes.

How is your friend now? I'm so sorry that happened.

mKl7Ghm.png

• So many:

1. The rumors about Mina and Jeongyeon being pregnant during their mental hiatus. People said Mina had an abortion and that Jeongyeon had the baby, which is why she gained weight.

2. People saying Jihyo was a part of the Burning Sun scandal.

3. People saying JYP set a sponsor price for Tzuyu. Apparently, he set the price TOO high though so no one would "buy" her. :pepe-just-smile::pepe-cut:

4. People saying Yena was being sponsored by the CJ Group chairman.

Notice how a lot of this has to do with sex?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• The rumor that implied that Jihyo was one of the women involved in the Burning Sun scandal.

They gave her so much hate for that and it bothered her a lot. ;(

This one is more ridiculous than not but "Jeongyeon was pregnant, that's why she took so long of a hiatus and why she gained weight"

I never heard either of these before now, and I wish I could go back to being like that. I can’t believe people can just say these clearly false rumors just for the “laughs”.

• Girls are especially targeted with rumors like that and I hate it here.

I definitely did hear it about male idols as well, like the one I mentioned in the OP, but girls especially.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Thank you, it's been years so I've came to terms with it but it hit me really hard at the time. Their mom never got over it and we still talk sometimes.

How is your friend now? I'm so sorry that happened.

Aww that's so sweet. Is their mom doing okay though? :(

She's good all things considered.. I think she's in therapy but her life post-surgery has been pretty normal and enjoyable. Though I'm not 100% sure since I'm in another state, but from what I've heard from my mom and what she posts on Insta everything looks fine. She switched schools and seems happy there

out of service

• Girls are especially targeted with rumors like that and I hate it here.

I definitely did hear it about male idols as well, like the one I mentioned in the OP, but girls especially.

Frankly, I was shocked hearing about the male idol one you mentioned.

I had always heard about male idols having female sponsors, but never male ones. Which, it doesn't really matter either way since a minor being "sold" to anyone is disgusting. But the fact they were saying his injury was because of that insinuates something extra sinister.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Aww that's so sweet. Is their mom doing okay though? :(

She's good all things considered.. I think she's in therapy but her life post-surgery has been pretty normal and enjoyable. Though I'm not 100% sure since I'm in another state, but from what I've heard from my mom and what she posts on Insta everything looks fine. She switched schools and seems happy there

You never get over losing a child and she's been consumed in her grief for a long time. Recently she became a grandma and I think she's been much happier since.

Ah, that's good to hear. Therapy is so important.

Frankly, I was shocked hearing about the male idol one you mentioned.

I had always heard about male idols having female sponsors, but never male ones. Which, it doesn't really matter either way since a minor being "sold" to anyone is disgusting. But the fact they were saying his injury was because of that insinuates something extra sinister.

CEO K-pop firm charged with raping artistes
    He was using his higher position to regularly sexually harass and assault his trainees. -TNP
    www.asiaone.com

Open World Entertainment Scandal
    On April 10,2012 all over the internet news spread of the violations  “allegedly” committed against several female trainees, by the CEO of Open world…
    poparoundtheworld.wordpress.com

Does anyone have more information about the Ateen Sexual Assault Case?
    6 out of 10 members were allegedly victims of sexual assult at the hands of their female CEO. I know this was in 2019 but I only heard of it...
    www.reddit.com

I just remembered about two very real cases of sa and sexual harassment of male idols (young boys at the time) at the hands of their companies.

mKl7Ghm.png

• The world is such a shady shady place.

As a parent, I don't know if I could let me kid go into an entertainment company unsupervised.

• I heard a lot stuff about Taehyun after he left WINNER

One rumor was that he apparently was a rebelious teen and set some things on fire in his hometown and gave a fuck and that YG found out since fans threatened YG to kick him for things he had done as a teen. The most common rumor was that he apparently menaged to set an entire beach on fire... people's fantasies are so wild...

and for them who don't even know, WINNER used to have 5 and not 4 member as they debuted but around 2 or so years later one of them left the group and well... people's imaginations just cause they used to hate him...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Pinky_Peachy was dating members of Black Pink and BTS at the same time.

Pinky, what do you have to say for yourself you two timing cheater?

WHO SNITCHED

Nervous GIFs | Tenor

mKl7Ghm.png

• BTS has had quite a few. Kpop stans have been trying to get everybody to believe that they're terrible people over the course of their career, so much so that they're willing to embellish stories about them getting violated and r*ped. Yes they took to twitter with stories that have so many holes in it for it to be true to spread an agenda that bts are r*pists.

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!