AKP have not written any article about bts KMA award and not a single one about IFPI's Global Recording Artist Of The Year.

• When Billboard & Vogue keep whipped for writing about BTS & also wrote, you are still whipping for AKP?!?!

Your standard!!! Lmao!!!

are you still reading Billboard after all the hate they spilled towards BTS ? LOL your standard !!!!

99 % of twitter armys blocked BB years ago. And honestly, kpop fans read AKP more than Billboard.

Changed the title of the thread from “AKP hates to cover BTS successes: they have not written any article about bts KMA award and not a single one about IFPI's Global Recording Artist Of The Year.” to “AKP have not written any article about bts KMA award and not a single one about IFPI's Global Recording Artist Of The Year.”.
  • Well lizzy does has a point here. But it’s been like this for a long time I guess we are used to it? And now it’s not as crucial as before.

Since debut, kpoppies have been downplaying BTS and the Korean entertainment media was not that loud about BTS’ achievements. That’s why so many kpoppies were surprised when BTS rose to the top.

Just like that iconic relay race lol. BTS were in front or second most of the time but the commentators didn’t mentioned them at all. Until Kookie was too far in front for them to ignore.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• until the chefs of other companies promote their groups with bts name ..... the media ignores most important and significant successes of bts . and i don't care how important or not important these medias are.

i have noticed it several times , everyone (even billboard, highly appreciated by armys here ) immediately writes about BTS scandals or negative things . but ignores most of the successes of bts .

check yourself : AKP has not reported any international (be it in Japan or in USA) successes of BTS . and the successes were really a lot in the last time.

• because the only people that care about BTS are army

The heights of dumb and insecure on this thread when this got such coverage

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also Lizyy, stop bring a mindless troll

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• Are you stupid? I think you are.

I am talking here only and exclusively about AKP. I did not say that there was no coverage at all, I said that AKP said nothing about it, as they said nothing about KMA.

Please control yourself and stop following me.

you look like obsessed with me by running behind me in every thread and calling me troll.

• First free forum, so I can call you out on your bull shit and trash behaviour. The day you stop using BTS, no Army will bother with your attention seeking ass. Secondly I quoted someone else on some other contention, learn to read.

Called you out for something else entirely that you have been indulging in. Got that or is it too difficult for you to comprehend?

• idk either. I was active on the article side a few years ago, I could see akp writers hardly ever talked about BTS achievements. The BTS attending Grammys thing was a huge news in early 2020 but it took so long for AKP to cover it. And when they finally wrote an article, it had to be a copy paste from a Koreaboo article. Imagine how lazy they were :boredr:

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• a user ( probably army ) has just uploaded a self written article, meanwhile AKP Writers themselves prefer to write articles about other idols underwear and hair color than about the most important news in kpop : like KMA AND IFPI's Global Recording Artist Of The Year.

This one actually bugging me too. It's very strange as website's titled "ALLKPOP" but they didn't publish major achievement of KPOP. May be they think BTS is not kpop anymore, or actually they know the major consumers of this website are just gossipers who only interested in ridiculous news, such as hair color of the artist, which artist is the most beautiful/handsome etc.

But I also suspect, may be BH stop sending press releases regarding BTS activities to this site, while keep other journalist of other websites such as soompi informed. It makes AKP feel bitter and ignore BTS achievement.

PS. Actually I don't like your posts which always belittling BTS. Why you changed your tune in your recent post?

• First free forum, so I can call you out on your bull shit and trash behaviour. The day you stop using BTS, no Army will bother with your attention seeking ass. Secondly I quoted someone else on some other contention, learn to read.

Called you out for something else entirely that you have been indulging in. Got that or is it too difficult for you to comprehend?

why am i not allowed to mention the bts name anymore , is it forbidden that everyone except army is not allowed to mention BTS ?

:angryr::cryingr:

your nerves are broken, too bad

• are you still reading Billboard after all the hate they spilled towards BTS ? LOL your standard !!!!

99 % of twitter armys blocked BB years ago. And honestly, kpop fans read AKP more than Billboard.

The social media is more spreading than your brain.

When you go on Koreaboo, Soompi, facebook, they cover every important. The billboard's article is also on Facebook's.

"Honestly, kpop fans read AKP more than Billboard"-Lmao!! if you don't know what is billboard, you better shut your mouth.

For even reading billboard, one's fav related article at 1st has to come on billboard. Now 80% kpop group's news don't come on Billboard, do they have any chance to read?!

• This one actually bugging me too. It's very strange as website's titled "ALLKPOP" but they didn't publish major achievement of KPOP. May be they think BTS is not kpop anymore, or actually they know the major consumers of this website are just gossipers who only interested in ridiculous news, such as hair color of the artist, which artist is the most beautiful/handsome etc.

But I also suspect, may be BH stop sending press releases regarding BTS activities to this site, while keep other journalist of other websites such as soompi informed. It makes AKP feel bitter and ignore BTS achievement.

PS. Actually I don't like your posts which always belittling BTS. Why you changed your tune in your recent post?

OP is still faking being an ARMY, don't mind them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!