Your fav videogame that you would recommend blindfolded

• Papers, Please

It's not an online multiplayer game, it won't keep you busy for weeks but it's a great time. There is an interesting story, different endings based on your actions, colorful characters, etc.

header.jpg?t=1592317543

I have around 12 hours played!! If you can check or haven't already, go and play Return of Obra Dinn by the same author :)

• I don't know about favorite but I'd recommend games that are mainstream, casual-friendly, and not systems heavy like hardcore RPGS or twitch-reliant games like competitive FPS. Games that would take 100 hours to beat would also be out of the list. Reasoning is, if you're really into video games, you'd probably know those games already and wouldn't need a recommendation.

- Among Us if you have friends you can corral to play with. Easy to understand and the social component is a big draw.

- Fall Guys would be another one. Controls might be fidgety but if you aren't hellbent on winning, it's a good game to play in short bursts.

- Animal Crossing since it's a sandbox that is not heavily mission-oriented and you can leisurely take your time.

- Castle Crashers - you beat enemies. That's it. Still enjoyable even if it isn't combo-heavy or have difficulty spikes like, say, Streets of Rage 4.

- GRIS & Journey - worth the admission for the art alone. Also isn't that complicated and the length of both games I think are just right.

- Rocket League - a bit more twitchy but the rules are easy to understand and the controls can be frustrating at first but it's not that hard that you wouldn't get the hang of it eventually.

- Probably adventure games like The Wolf Among Us or The Walking Dead. The old Lucasarts adventure games have a tendency for pixel hunting and can be frustrating. I think Telltale's adventure games are more forgiving.

• half of these online games were so helpful during quarantine!

Also, i’ll check Rocket League and The Walking Dead

• Age of Empires 2: I know RTS is a hardcore genre now (it was one of the popular genres in the past), but AoE2 offline can be a bit educational and it's great for parents and kids to play together. At high level may be as stressing as Starcraft, but on lower level is usually more relaxed than other RTS and feels more like playing Sim City.

On the same note Civ series. 4x games are also a hardcore genre, but Civ is always accessible and you can play at your own pace.

• If you already know your way around video games and want some games that aren't always recommended:

- If you like Grand Theft Auto or Watch Dogs, try Sleeping Dogs

- And if you liked Sleeping Dogs, try the Yakuza series next

- If you like Dark Souls, try Hollow Knight and Dead Cells

- If you like FPS, try Call of Juarez: Gunslinger and the two Shadow Warrior games

- If you are into real time strategy games, try Ground Control II, Halo Wars, and Company of Heroes

- If you like Diablo or isometric action RPGs in general, try Grim Dawn

- If you want a challenging roguelike RPGs, try Darkest Dungeon - don't expect RNGesus to help you.

- If you want strategy with a JRPG flavor, try Valkyria Chronicles and Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark

- If you want a stealth game, try Mark of the Ninja and Styx: Shards of Darkness

- If you want CRPGs, give Pillars of Eternity and Pathfinder: Kingmaker a try

- If you want a card game, try Slay the Spire

• In my opinion, the best game now is the League of Legends, and now there is a TFT championship for the title of the best player in Europe. The decisive battles will take place on March 13-14, soon. I will buy a new lol account and prepare to participate in the next championship. In the meantime, I'll just watch and practice.

Edited 2 times, last by Crysmile: text color & size ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!