Why are people using the excuse of “literal rookies” for GGs when they get can huge digital success right from the start?

• None of your response has any relevance to me or my reply.

• If i am not wrong rookie g friend did that not twice though but they one of the popular girl groups at that time along with twice. Also there is tara who is biggest girl group at their peak or maybe close to it

They did have a bunch of very successful songs, that is true, however they were not able to compete with Twice in every metric.

They only had good digitals, whilst IVE has it all: streams, views, physicals etc

• They are literal rookies lol.

And let’s not pretend that when BP was rookie, y’all were raving about them being monster rookie. Now others are having similar achievements, you guys downplay them by saying “usually all rookie GGs are chart monsters”. Stop being so petty :suure:

??? This is the thing. Rookie ggs, specially from big companies, tend to do great and that's a fact. The problem is people using it to downplay BP. Either see where op is coming from or ignore it, don't try to change the situation.

• ??? This is the thing. Rookie ggs, specially from big companies, tend to do great and that's a fact. The problem is people using it to downplay BP. Either see where op is coming from or ignore it, don't try to change the situation.

I don’t think that user even read the post :angryr: :cryingr:

They really thought “all GG rookies are digimons so it’s not special” is what I was trying to say….when you’re gonna display a severe lack of comprehension at least don’t be so embarrassing about it :angryr: :cryingr:

I bet it’s this user in the anons they seem the type :angryr: :cryingr:

• I don’t think that user even read the post :angryr: :cryingr:

They really thought “all GG rookies are digimons so it’s not special” is what I was trying to say….when you’re gonna display a severe lack of comprehension at least don’t be so embarrassing about it :angryr: :cryingr:

I bet it’s this user in the anons they seem the type :angryr: :cryingr:

No, but like.. blinks also praised BP for being monster rookies and since forever we see this behavior in GGs so what didn't click? In the end GGs are winning and that's great!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!