Blue Hour Favorite Scenes Discussion

• We're finally submitting for our Blue Hour LE badges, so let's discuss our favorite moments here :uwu-party-bee:

Even if you didn't join the pre-order, if there's a chance you might buy any of the badges on event day, feel free to join in the discussion :beehaw:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MoaTaglist   the101  bobsyouruncle  caratnotcarrot

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    SQUIRREL SCENE

3ne you know I am dead serious I love that squirrel

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• External Content youtu.be
    SQUIRREL SCENE

3ne you know I am dead serious I love that squirrel

It's a great squirrel, but are you even going to buy the badge? :cryingr:

• timestamped

The ferris wheel shots are so beautiful and so are the tree ones although I know some of that will be hard to capture well in a gif, plus the shots are very cinematic and wide vs being in the square format.

Yeonjun's shoulder shimmy at 1:10

External Content youtu.be

this pull-out to see the full view of of the carousel in the clouds at 1:15 and the jump

don't hate me but I don't know who he is but he's really beautiful in this shot right here at 2:40-41 (in the black shirt)

this head on the shoulder shot is so pretty, followed by the shot of the tree

the dude wake up squirrel

honestly the squirrels could be a whole ass bonus ^^

I know you already have cowboy Yeonjun covered. ¬‿¬

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• don't hate me but I don't know who he is but he's really beautiful in this shot right here at 2:40-41 (in the black shirt)

Beomgyu :mesmerized-bee:

• cowboy jun :uwu-party-bee:

• cowboy jun :uwu-party-bee:

Hell yeah.

:pepe-high-five:

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• I think im too late :,)

• I think im too late :,)

You might be too late for the pre-order, I'm not sure... we can ask if you want. A few others have joined last minute, so you're not the only one :pepe-notes:

There's still the actual event where you'll be able to buy them for full price, so don't worry even if it is too late to join the pre-order :pepelove2:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!