SHE had lost ton weight, this is starship fault.

• wonyoung is exploited by starship and didn't get break even i know she is overworked cause they re no big3...wonyoung deserve being heathly (i know wonyoung was big eater in izone and praticed much the pilate in ive )

She is turning 18 yo 4 days ago but she need follow her busy schedules for her carrer..

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't think it's just schedule thing tho...

It looks also like it's her own decision.

But one thing which is sure is that Starship is known for having their girls being skinny.

Just look at some of WJSN members.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No i dont think that cause during izone wonyoung said at the fans esp kids eat much and didn't go in diet.

Wonyoung revealed sometime she forget eat in ive cause her schedules.

Yes they give diet at wjsn seola and sistar.

• Hate comments about her weight is probably what motivated her to lose so much weight, so blame internet assholes first.

• No i dont think that cause during izone wonyoung said at the fans esp kids eat much and didn't go in diet.

Wonyoung revealed sometime she forget eat in ive cause her schedules.

Yes they give diet at wjsn seola and sistar.

Dawon sunbaenim is biggest example

sunbae.jpg

• omg why so skinny? This is scary if this picture isn't edited. I'm really worried about her

• omg why so skinny? This is scary if this picture isn't edited. I'm really worried about her

The first pic is wonyoung pd48(she was 13 years old) and second is wonyoung ive (after like era)

no this is not edit

• I don't think it started after IZ*ONE's disbandment though. I'm quite sure she was already this skinny in 2020.

I remember noticing her significant weightless watching this for the first time

External Content youtu.be

• I’m more concerned about people glorifying this as body goals than whether it’s healthy or not for her (because I don’t personally want to comment on it)

Are those people okay

This isn’t a realistic expectation for a woman’s body and I hope everyone knows that.

• wow this is actually shocking. everyone has their own body type, I get that, but this is borderline anorexic. hope it was her decision and that she's healthy with this weight.

• I don't think it started after IZ*ONE's disbandment though. I'm quite sure she was already this skinny in 2020.

I remember noticing her significant weightless watching this for the first time

External Content youtu.be

Yes i notice that

Wonyoung had lost loss weight during panorama era

• I don't know if we should blame the company as we don't know the situation there. In terms of body weight proportion, IVE is a group that varies among members which indicates to me at least that the company are not very strict on weight management. I do agree she is probably overworked and the company should take better care of her and get her to eat adequate amount. She does not look like her weight is in an ideal weight range even for an idol.

• I think wonyoung was always slim person,she isn't aware on her physical cause she trying maintain with pilate workout but fail with her busier schedules..

I hope she is healthy tho

I feel worried for her. Losing weight during puberty, especially when you’re already slim, could have serious consequences for the rest of your life. If you don’t eat enough it could destroy your uterus. I’ve heard stories from ex-idols saying it’s very common for idols to loose their period because of dieting and Wonyoung being so young ofc makes everything extra worrying

• if she is that thin on camera she is an even skinner in person. How is wonyoung able to perform and mc without collapsing? Is she taking IV drips & stamina boosting drugs?

To add what's really weird about Wonyoung case is that I distinctly remember Korean netizens being all over Sunmi years ago when she was very skinny. They constantly talked about how she should gain weight. But Wonyoung is even skinnier and no one seems to care? Also, they are shitting on Liz to lose weight yet aren't speaking up about WY being alarmingly skinny???

• what about this thread tho? Pretty sure she was scary thin since two years ago... something new came up?

That must be a least one hundred fancams of her from months ago that she looks the same as now...

• if she is that thin on camera she is an even skinner in person. How is wonyoung able to perform and mc without collapsing? Is she taking IV drips & stamina boosting drugs?

To add what's really weird about Wonyoung case is that I distinctly remember Korean netizens being all over Sunmi years ago when she was very skinny. They constantly talked about how she should gain weight. But Wonyoung is even skinnier and no one seems to care? Also, they are shitting on Liz to lose weight yet aren't speaking up about WY being alarmingly skinny???

I think the knetizens dont notice that cause wonyoung was always slim during whole carrer and she didn't act tired with her busy schedules

They have standard of beauty tho.

I remember the knetizens critized rei in love dive era for gained weight but rei look confidence in this era also they did stop critized her ..other hand liz look more uncomfortable in love dive era and after like.

• I mean, in Korea her work as a idol and her body are connected topics

Wonyoung never wish the People follow only for her body or visuel,she was slim person since 13 years old.Yes starship did give always image about it girl wonyoung as ambassadors of 9 brands.in ove..i remember even starship has posted wonyoung get many love offer from the brands.

They know wonyoung is jackpot in this company

• Wonyoung never wish the People follow her body or visuel,she was slim person since 13 years old.Yes starship did give always image about it girl wonyoung as ambassadors of 9 brands.in ove..i remember even starship has posted wonyoung get many love offer from the brands.

They know wonyoung is jackpot in this company

Yeah? But she probably still is very body conscious. Literally everyday there is something about her body in the news.

• It must be like you said, but this weight looks dangerous and deadly. Wonyoung's normal weight in the first photo. She is now at anorexic weight. No matter how much you eat at that age, your metabolism works fast, She shouldn't be starving herself so much, she wouldn't have gained weight anyway if she ate her normal daily meals.

• So many idols have undergone substantial weight loss over the past couple years. YooA, Yena, Yuri, Somi, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, etc. For Izone, the girls all seemed to decide collectively to drop weight during their hiatus after the rigging scandal.

For Wonyoung specifically, she has so many endorsements going on right now that the pressure to look perfect must be unbearable particularly for someone who just turned 18. And that's not even including the pressures of being the center and face of the most popular GG in Korea right now. She has the weight of the world on her shoulders.

• Found this in the replies of the tweet.

This definetely doesn't look healthy. I hope WY and all the IVE members can take a vacation to rest after the promotions.

This definetely doesn't look healthy. I hope WY and all the IVE members can take a vacation to rest after the promotions.

Omg.... Starship is going to hell.

There is spine if you re natural slim and lost loss weight constantly your body will become fragile..wonyoung is such strong mind cause i should become tired with her busy life . i think same thing with you i hope starship give vacation at ive.

If i heard the news than wonyoung's parents wish she get break like hiatus im not even surprised..wonyoung is person love done her job.

• I knew her parents didn't have her best interest when she was allowed to be dressed in garters at 13-14 and the way they've never tried to intervene in anything surrounding her career except profit is what seals it

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• That looks unhealthy. But idols are called fat for being normal weight so i do feel sympathy for her. She's under more pressure along with yujin carrying the whole group with her popularity

• I was watching Music Core yesterday when IVE got to perform After Like. At at that moment, the same thought struck me: how come Wonyoung is so skinny? It's very concerning. I never noticed it before, so either she wasn't as skinny, or it wasn't as obvious.

• I was watching Music Core yesterday when IVE got to perform After Like. At at that moment, the same thought struck me: how come Wonyoung is so skinny? It's very concerning. I never noticed it before, so either she wasn't as skinny, or it wasn't as obvious.

The first time that I noticed her being very skinny was when wonyoung did a collab stage with yuna last year idk what it was. She looked skinnier than yuna so imagine my shock.

• I knew her parents didn't have her best interest when she was allowed to be dressed in garters at 13-14 and the way they've never tried to intervene in anything surrounding her career except profit is what seals it

I didn't agree with you,we don't know well her parents but wonyoung did always speak up about them during izone like great persons even she said her mother was worried when she was bleed her nose in a lesson piano as kid but wonyoung trying continued play piano.Her mother wish she did stoped praticed her lesson piano daily cause wonyoung used done 1 times by week (played piano flute violon)after school

Even she talk much about her father as great cooker and simple person in izone

Recently wonyoung said she talk much with her older sister 01 line .

She is close with her.

• This thread contains 50 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!