Men really have all the audacity

• there were people defending

I had this happened to me before, I wanted to break the dudes finger

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i didn't see the video, but it looks pretty fucking rude imo lmao

• oh wait i found one

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• oh wait i found one

She kept trying to laugh it off and move on but he just......

• oh wait i found one

She is so lovely and handled this nob head very well, it would of been interesting if this guy would of tried this shit with Irene or maybe Jessi on her show.. because I bet he would of done it once and then had his ear chewed

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• oh wait i found one

BRO

SNAPPING AT HER

guy has no self awareness.

• It was the best reaction for Wendy to ignore it and stay professional. If you get angry with the person who exhibits such annoying attitudes, that person will achieve his goal. If she will angry with that person or told him to cut it, this time there would be unnecessary tension in the program and the flow would be broken. Wendy was doing her job, it probably made more sense for her to ignore that person. :thumbup:

• imo you should change the title OP, there's not really a reason to bash all men when some nugu is acting up

Ν Ξ Ο Ϲ Ι Τ Υ

div-st-bt-600.png

• :pepe-peek:

As someone who’s a casual fan of Up10tion, I am disappointed and kind of concerned...

I’m hoping that he apologizes or at least clarifies what happened... I think it could have been an attempt at banter or joke, but to an outsider, it looks questionable.... thinking before speaking can take you a long way.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• External Content m.youtube.com

• I'm not going to make excuses for how people feel, but the reality of it is, we weren't there. We don't know how they are on a personal level, good friends, acquaintances etc. Yes Red Velvet debuted a year and a month before Up10tion. Jin Hyuk has never been known to be a disrespectful idol, he was highly regarded on produce before he was rigged out. I personally think, he was concerned and talking to her in a way friends would. Based on things I've seen of him, countless things I've watched and being a huge Honey10, he has never been problematic.

Yes, people have blown things out of proportion not only with him but another member, who Top Media forced to enlist early. I personally think that people are just coming in and taking this and assuming he's some horrible person when he really isn't. Sure we don't know how idols really are on and off camera, but he's really not that problematic.

I really do feel that he wasn't being malicious. I am sure he will release a statement/apology, but I watched this and she, TO ME, didn't seem offended or upset. It's all in how people percieve things. I really hope that he can clarify his intentions with a sincere message, but that people stop the hate train on him like he's always problematic when he's not. I am sure I will get a negative reaction to this as people who have opposing views and don't jump the hate train always get ridiculed on here.

I frankly don't care if I do, but others should take a step back, if you don't know him or the group (which MANY COMMENTS say they don't know who he is), than you shouldn't judge him based on one interaction.

Also to add, the snapping wasn't even rude, He was doing it as an excited response, not doing it at her in a disrespectful way, some of you are really grasping here. I've snapped my fingers in a conversation when it's a fun conversation or going well and you're remembering something and you suddenly snap your fingers. Some people should stop reaching. The video posted here really shows me nothing bad...It's like people are just looking for a reason to hate on someone. I, as previously stated, see nothing disrespectful at all. He's just joking and laughing and having fun with her. There's so many mistranslations on what was even said that I just shake my head at the situation.

Edit: facepalm react me, i'm not going to hate on him when I don't see a problem :)

• ok grandma lets get you to bed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!