Dreamcatcher have had pretty insane streak last 2 years.

• Favorite song? 18

1. Piri (3) 17%
    2. Deja Vu (4) 22%
    3. Scream (7) 39%
    4. Boca (4) 22%

Every comeback have been more and more popular last 2 Years. Queens only serving bops. <3 Do you think they can keep this momentum on their next comeback? What is your favorite song by them, of these 4?

Piri 529k likes 17.3M views

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Deja Vu 614k likes 19M views

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Scream 669k likes 26.6M views

Boca 755k likes 31M views

• kirishiki

Changed the title of the thread from “Dreamcatcher have had pretty insane stream last 2 years.” to “Dreamcatcher have had pretty insane streak last 2 years.”.
  • I see more and more people becoming fans so I do think they can continue growing. Especially since OT7 is back!

I love Piri. It's my favorite title <3

• So hard to choose a fav song from them. Dystopia releases have been great, I don't expect anything short of great this comeback. Looking forward to their staff and cape too. 2021 looks to be a stellar year for InSomnias.

• I think they will continue to grow and gain even more fans! They are really talented!

Scream is my favorite but I do listen to Boca a lot too!

7 or Nothing Spreading the GOTspel Choi Youngjae

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!