[theqoo] AFTER LIKE WINNING #1 ON MUSIC BANK TODAY

• [theqoo] AFTER LIKE WINNING #1 ON MUSIC BANK TODAY

bypannchoaSeptember 02, 2022

AVvXsEj8YMLadR7vYqrbHXgwr8J850_AKv6FeKCvoTpaEdTn4c9A8icDmEInPsqjCsXAFcKZAiwnJeTCk6gFqy4kQEXcTgsyr2RevCCiAK--88DOPtYrWpZReCreCWb0cOeDjjszAok8rrNVh1WzUxNX9ByDYnWMFjLwZXS076g1k2Gadv7J-mcqE65JCMXE=s16000

AVvXsEhlD-ZU_W5et_JdrDG4SbX7MbqlYGai_5ySqjHd6eljCSuLd6AHa7dHY4rmDPDYdKchZ39vB1hVlVGreTEprcjO41SnMTeue_LLzD9DbbWk3mluS9l7wz3nXMCmV1YSGQt_8oFVPqXuALzvg4A6dHeqPqMt7S-YS8ZDT0uVgK2iMO7ZPX8hwl-vuNHo=s16000

(Top down)

- Digital score

- Broadcast score

- Audience score

- Physical score

- social media score
    congrats congrats

Twice has been on the digital chart for 3 days but they did a Friday release

original post: here

1. Why are their digital results so different?

2. Are Twice's digital points that low?

3. Wow look at how balanced the scores are ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. The proof there's a shift in generation

5. Ive sold 900K albums yet they only had this much physical points? Maybe Twice are selling more

6. But Ive has been out for 1 week and Twice only 3 days, what did they fill up their broadcast points with?

7. You~hoo Twice's song is good too. Fighting to both

8. Wow you can achieve 6000 points in broadcast even after coming back for barely 3 days? It's almost like Ive's points were such a wall that they tried to compensate somewhere else

9. Twice are nominated for #1 the moment they came back, they did well and are f*cking pretty

10. How is JYP getting so much broadcast points all the time...? I'm curious..

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!