I just remembered Snowdrop and I'm mad about it.

• There's so much about the show that makes me mad but whenever I remember the ending my pulse rises.

So in the end we have Sooho and Yeongro on the roof, Sooho radios Nam Taeil and says he has the info to the 10 million dollars and only he and Yeongro know it...and this is the part that pisses me off.

By this point, the soldiers have infiltrated the building, we see Nam Taeil communicating with the soldiers via radio the same radio Sooho uses to contact him.

So why on gods green earth would Nam Taeil run all the way inside the building and to the roof instead of RADIOING THE SOLDIERS TO LEAVE SOOHO AND YEONGRO ALONE. Like there are 10 million dollars at risk here, why on earth would he risk it, put himself in the line of fire where he could very well be hit by stray bullets instead of using the radio?

We know the radio works, we know he can talk to the soldiers. Like I get they want the hero to die saving his love, I get it. But he was already dying, we didn't need to see him shot 10000 times. It was unnecessary and just used for shock value. And again how he was killed makes ZERO SENSE.

I also don't like the Sooho and Yeongro relationship, they start off great, and then for the middle they are enemies only to get back together when Sooho becomes the good guy. That's the part that is not done properly. They spend so much of the middle enemies, Yeongro uses their relationship to grab the bomb thingy, then she refused to open the door for him, and when he is fighting the police guy she is about to hit him on the back of the head.

Going from that to romance feels so off. Like they could have cut out so many scenes the story didn't need like the wives. They didn't need the screen time they got at all. If they had used that screen time to develop Yeongro and Sooho it would have been perfect.

Their kiss is so awkward too, Jisoo just stands there stiff eyes wide open but I'm not sure it's her fault.

IDK why but Korean, Japanese, Thai, etc dramas have so many awkward kisses. They always have the female lead sit gaping like a fish and in no way kissing back. I hate it. The most romantic moment was the hug and that was a lie. The look on Soohos eyes as he hugs her right before the gets the detonator. :nervousk:

Funny how I don't like the actor playing Sooho at all but...god damn he is so charming, his eyes, face it's just....ugh. He's the only male actor in years to make me blush.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!