Do you think Ygngg will be treated same as txt??

• you get the question right? if yg ever decided to debut their ngg do you think they will be perceived same as txt.

initially txt received a lot of hate for being bts juniors and many people (few armys as well) accused bighit to be using bts success. While bighit is bigger then ever now with hype, yg is already big 3 I'm really curious of how ygngg will be perceived.

i know blinks made some noise when they heard about ygngg (i was during active during that time because it was a mess). Let's see if things change when they actually debut? or if they ever lol

• Nahhhh

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not that much ... I think. Were blinks bad with treasure?? I don't remember seeing anything like that ... TXT was dragged by people for weirdest reasons and unreasonable standards in debut year. Some jealous, some threatened and some simply vicious. (Like they said they were boring and dragged a rookie group of 1month for being shy). And constant comparison to BTS in terms of management styles and what manager armys though that meant for BTS. Thankfully we have survived and are thriving well. TXT did have lol of emotional support from Army tho, and some fanbase support too that helped.

If they break BP records then the case might happen.... For now NWJNs and Aespa seems to be taking the shots from Blinks. Otw expect Blinks to almost ignore the group and some occasional trolls to make threads about why they ain't making noise.

• Nah. Bighit keeps associating txt with bts in their rookie years. Yg haven't done that with treasure. They have multiple groups and they're not really big on associating one group with another. Though, for sure this new gg will get backlash from blinks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!