your top ten fave kpop songs ?

• rank your top ten favourite kpop songs with the artist name :blowing-kiss:

i will try and listen to them when i can , i love hearing other's music recommendations !

mine would be

1 - dynamite by bts

2 - uh oh by gidle

3 - oh by snsd

4 - hwaa by gidle

5 - um oh ah yeh by mamamoo

6 - dance the night away by twice

7 - as if it's your last by blackpink

and the rest I can't choose <33

• I will put them in Spoiler :pepe-excited:

My top 10 changes from time to time depending on the mood but that's my list at the moment:pepeflushed:

I like so many songs :pepe-life-support:

• well no. 1 for me is Spring Day...so go listen to that and if you have time watch the explanation video

nice , I love spring day as well <33

mine is mostly BTS and bp song and I bet u know many of them lol

yes i love bts & blackpink they were the first two groups that got me into kpop !

nice !! i love crush by weki meki. red velvet & nct are absolutely awesome omg

wow those are amazing choices !! we have basically the same taste , looks like you stan girl's generation ? :pepeflushed:

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

my current fav from EXO

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

my current fav from EXO

Aha. Nostalgic af.

One of my faves.

Live performances is so good.

External Content youtu.be

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• ahahah its nostalgic to you but to me its like I only listened to it last week lol

btw your list above is all BG or boy soloists...no GG song caught your attention?

• ahahah its nostalgic to you but to me its like I only listened to it last week lol

btw your list above is all BG or boy soloists...no GG song caught your attention?

No. I first listened to it in 2019, lol, the performance is from 2015, the song is from 2013.

The sound itself is nostalgic.

I don't listen to much GGs. There are few gems tho.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• i didn't know that about the dates i just listened in the order i was provided ahahaha...

the sounding nostalgic part is true though...

that's fine i was just curious about your music choices...

'tis all good my friend :thumbup:

• Oh it will be full of Exo

:pepeflushed:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!