I'm going to add Blockberry Creative in my list of horrible companies now...

• I'm so happy for Obits in US and Mexico to meet LOONA. That's the only reluctant point I will give to BBC. Other than that, their disregard for the girls health is atrocious. Members fainting, injured and overworked as hell. The tour has been a torture for Loona.....

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah, it's been pretty bad. Like, they should be excited during their 1st world tour.

If they ever go on tour again, I'm sure just hearing the words "world tour" will have them cringing.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Would you rather the group not make money? A world tour is a massive and rare opportunity for a mid-tier group to make the most money in their career. Schedules will always be condensed. Injuries and fatigue happen and aren't uncommon. Everglow has had injuries and Shuhua from Gidle also fainted in Mexico City (companies can't do anything about the altitude).

People just love to shit on companies even if what they're doing is also in the interest of their groups. No pain, no gain.

• Would you rather the group not make money? A world tour is a massive and rare opportunity for a mid-tier group to make the most money in their career. Schedules will always be condensed. Injuries and fatigue happen and aren't uncommon. Everglow has had injuries and Shuhua from Gidle also fainted in Mexico City (companies can't do anything about the altitude).

People just love to shit on companies even if what they're doing is also in the interest of their groups. No pain, no gain.

???? Loona went from having 11 members to 7 members. That’s not okay. It’s one thing when one member is injured but not when half of the group is ill.

If I'm not mistaken, Loona has been working non stop since Queendom. Sure a tour is such a great opportunity and all but I feel like the company should manage Loona's schedule better so that they're not already exhausted before their tour.

At least in the case of Loona, they could have booked Mexico City immediately after Denver; Denver's not as high as Mexico City, but they would have been more acclimated if they went from 5280' to 7200' than they were going from Houston (basically sea level) to Mexico City. (Gidle didn't play Denver on their tour)

• They don't seem to have too many days to rest, that seems to be the problem.

They are rushing to finish it (I am sure all the venues are booked) then they will go to Japan to release a Japanese Album.

BlockBerry did mess up in compacting it too much.

LOONA-concert-poster.jpg

• To me 14 dates in 28 days dont seem to be too much. I know from Brave Girls they did 9 dates in 15 days. Thats even more packed.

But something is definitly off. Only 7 from 12 standing and one in a cast cant be right.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!