Theory: After Like is a prequel to Love Dive

• Quote from IVEgotNEWJEANS

What's after like?

Well after Yujin asks "What's after Like?" cutely to the camera

The Music Sampling from I will Survive kicks in

So I guess that means After you Like someone what inevitably happens is you end up kicking his bum ass out and changing the Locks

Checks out

♪ I shoulda changed that stupid lock ♪

♪ I shoulda made you leave your key

♪ If I'd have known for just one second ♪

♪ you'd be back to bother me ♪

giphy.gif

Edited once, last by SleepingGiant: forgot to quote ().

• Who is that in your sig? Her familiarity is driving me crazy.

• Who is that in your sig? Her familiarity is driving me crazy.

I doubt you know her

She is Chanty of a new girl group called Lapillus, whilst their debut wasn't exactly a Success I didn't mind it and I adore the members

As for Chanty, I just find her one of the most Charming Idols I have ever seen she has this warm aura or something and she is very expressive with her face, I think she has huge potential as a celebrity whether that is ultimately as an Idol or actress idk I just really like her

Here is a video of her, I think showing a little of what I am saying with how she engages with the camera

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also my Profile Pic is Yue from the same group

• You're right I don't know them. I'll watch this video and do they have much music out?

• You're right I don't know them. I'll watch this video and do they have much music out?

no just their debut song which was critically panned lol called Hit Ya!

I mostly know them from those, I think you call them variety shows or behind the scenes? whatever they are called basically every group does them and it is where I mostly know them from

But I don't want to derail the thread anymore than I already have so I won't post anymore video links here I will DM you them

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!