you must hate rosé if u want her to continue on blackpink pass 2023

• there is no other explanation to me, blinks that want this group to last simply have no life and want to live thru the numbers they achieve at the cost of the members

her solo debut, practically the only thing she will have this year, its already being mismanaged

I just need her to leave yg

• but their fame are stronger than ever under the name of blackpink, and to be mismanaged by YG is still somewhat more decent than being managed by a no-one-knows companies lol.

𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙣

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlashyPleasantAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif

:pepe-toast::pepeflushed::pepe-toast:

• no other company is a right fit to them apart from black label so I'd have to say they are better off where they are inspite of the mismanagement and sabotage...

yeah, i think them being able to reach to those designer brand, being their representatives and stuff are thanked to YG's promotion and investment towards them

• but their fame are stronger than ever under the name of blackpink, and to be mismanaged by YG is still somewhat more decent than being managed by a no-one-knows companies lol.

If someone it's really there for their passion, and they have confidence on themselves, they won't give a fuck being on a company that doesn't let you have freedom on your art and doesn't let you release music vs being on a company that might not be big but will support your artistic creativity, and will let you release music. Also what does it matter to be on a big company when rosé teasers look cheaper than sunmi teasers even when sunmi it's on a nugu company.

• If someone it's really there for their passion, and they have confidence on themselves, they won't give a fuck being on a company that doesn't let you have freedom on your art and doesn't let you release music vs being on a company that might not be big but will support your artistic creativity, and will let you release music. Also what does it matter to be on a big company when rosé teasers look cheaper than sunmi teasers even when sunmi it's on a nugu company.

oh well blackpink will choose to have genuine fans' love/freedom vs better income quality. The argument about which one better is up to their ideology. also rose's teaser doesnt look cheaper, the video looks pretty expensive to me??

• no other company is a right fit to them apart from black label so I'd have to say they are better off where they are inspite of the mismanagement and sabotage...

Wait, what? then they aren't better off. I think you're only saying that because they are a rap based group so the black label fits their "aesthetic" but there are most definitely suited elsewhere. Where they would be able to exceed their full potential.

My Handsome Kings!

• thank you come again

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• By the responses, this seems like a troll thread. How bored must one be to resort to this but anyways.

I cant deny you have a point. Id rather them breakup then be mistreated but others might disagree and that is selfish. Troll or not, let's be honest OP does have a point with that but this thread is fake concern anyways so who cares.

My Handsome Kings!

• oh well blackpink will choose to have genuine fans' love/freedom vs better income quality. The argument about which one better is up to their ideology. also rose's teaser doesnt look cheaper, the video looks pretty expensive to me??

I have not seen the video, bc it has not been released. I'm talking about picture teasers, a photoshoot on a white background with arial font, very expensive, nothing cheap at all.

I'm not even a solo stan, i actually want all of them to leave, and i want to see her sing, that's why I want more than 8 songs per year. And that's something we won't get on yg entertainment by the looks of it.

• I have not seen the video, bc it has not been released. I'm talking about picture teasers, a photoshoot on a white background with arial font, very expensive, nothing cheap at all.

I'm not even a solo stan, i actually want all of them to leave, and i want to see her sing, that's why I want more than 8 songs per year. And that's something we won't get on yg entertainment by the looks of it.

i think releasing little songs is a market strategy. Also the expensive does not prove over the fund into those teasers, i think its simplicity made it look very high class. idk like yves saint laurent stuff where she only waves her arm over a vignette gray background shows the more simple it gets the more classy it becomes.

• What are you guys so pressed about? If all 4 leave YGE, they are STILL BLACKPINK, they can still sing their songs..

Personally, I would want them to go to Pnation, considering how he is also involved in the YGNGG program back then

Leaving YG is not the end of them, they still can have their colour in their songs, Teddy's team is their backbone but the other producers can still compose songs for them..Only Teddy have the exclusive contract with YGE

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• By the responses, this seems like a troll thread. How bored must one be to resort to this but anyways.

I cant deny you have a point. Id rather them breakup then be mistreated but others might disagree and that is selfish. Troll or not, let's be honest OP does have a point with that but this thread is fake concern anyways so who cares.

based pogU

• What are you guys so pressed about? If all 4 leave YGE, they are STILL BLACKPINK, they can still sing their songs..

Personally, I would want them to go to Pnation, considering how he is also involved in the YGNGG program back then

Leaving YG is not the end of them, they still can have their colour in their songs, Teddy's team is their backbone but the other producers can still compose songs for them..Only Teddy have the exclusive contract with YGE

idk man but Teddy is the OG, he knows best about their color and actually make up blackpink's music to be what it is known about. I think popular or not promotion still matters, i mean look at Got7 (no bashing) their views and stuff decreased from leaving JYP despite being mismanaged horribly. Yayy i guess got7 is happy with what they've got but they are sure not earning as much as before.

• If the girls want to leave one day, we better support them :cursing:

If the girls want to stay past 2023, we better support them :cursing:

I hate YG as much as the next person, but ultimately the Pinks' decision is all that matter. They know better than anyone else what is best for their career and their future.

• If the girls want to leave one day, we better support them :cursing:

If the girls want to stay past 2023, we better support them :cursing:

I hate YG as much as the next person, but ultimately the Pinks' decision is all that matter. They know better than anyone else what is best for their career and their future.

Unfortunately they'll likely re-up. By 2023 they'll be late 20s and at the tail end of their idol career.

• All four will absolutely re-sign. They make more money off of 1 CF than releasing 5 albums. Their entire image, sound and hype exists because of YG and Teddy. They're nothing without YG tbh.

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!