Does anyone want to talk about LSF Kazuha today?

• yeah

i dont understand why she's so popular

no hate, i'd like to know

This may be 1 of the reasons.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm here if anyone needs to. Post in this thread or tag me and I'll come a running.

original.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• yeah

i dont understand why she's so popular

no hate, i'd like to know

Well I'm still a fairly new Kazuha stan but besides her beauty (which is most important in Korea) she is a professional ballerina which helps showcase her grace and dancing skills during performances. Also she has a charming personality. Shes basically a Japanese Suzy.

• I wasn't drawn to Kazuha at first. She drew me in with her stage presence and dancing. Her training really shows in her dancing. I love her lines, grace, and how easily she moves. She has a soothing and calm charm. I hope their next comeback showcases more from her.

• unbannBLACPINK

If you got 5 minutes to spare this video shows her charms.

External Content youtu.be

Her soft laugh is one if my favorite things about her. It becomes addicting the more you hear it.

• so she's beautiful ( to you ), shy and feminine ?

idk doesnt really seem like Suzy at all but fair enough, if many people find her beautiful

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Oh my god is she cute.

This video is my favorite you've shown so far...

:omgr:

• yes

im guessing its very subjective but i understand your POV

i thought it was more of a jennie or nayeon type specialty

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• so she's beautiful ( to you ), shy and feminine ?

yes

im guessing its very subjective but i understand your POV

i thought it was more of a jennie or nayeon type specialty

What do you mean by Jennie or Nayeon speciality?

Your answer above got to it.

Similar to how a lot of girls find a guy who has a bad boy look that has a softer side to be really attractive.

A girl like Kazuha can be kryptonite to many guys.

On one hand very sexy and mature in her femininity (see her performance persona). But also cute, shy/gentle, and soft in her femininity otherwise.

It's an irresistible combo for a good many.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!