Who is your favorite songwriter in Twice?

• Mine is Jihyo! I really like her style of writing and I always enjoy going to translation sites and reading her lyrics. Nayeon is a close second.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hmm....I wish there was a list of songs each member wrote.... guess I'll have to manually go through it one by one lol

Dahyun - Cruel, Gone, Missing You, That's All I'm Saying, TickTock, When We Were Kids

Jihyo - 24/7, Real You, Cactus, Trouble
    Nayeon - 24/7

Chaeyoung - Missing You, Sweet Summer Day, Basics

Tzuyu -

Sana - Conversation, Do what we like

Momo -

jeongyeon - Love Line, Sweet Summer Day

Mina -

Mmmmmmm going off that, I have to say Dahyun is my favorite.

Mix-Collage-02-Feb-2024-08-56-PM-7523.jpg

Edited once, last by fdblink ().

• Oh, Dahyun wrote Gone!? Oooo...I love that song too. I had no idea Dahyun wrote so many. And people try to say she's talentless.

Edit: Didn't Dahyun also write Queen?

Chaeyoung only wrote 2? I thought for sure Chaeyoung wrote more than that? :woow:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Here is the list

External Content twitter.com

• I think for me, looking at the songs they wrote it would be Dahyun closely followed by Jihyo and then Chaeyoung.

But honestly, there are songs that I absolutely love that were written by other members (Baby Blue Love by Nayeon, Love Foolish by Momo, Conversation by Sana), so I think they're all talented! It just looks like DaHyoChae are more interested in it, because they participated in the writing the most.

I'm also super impressed with Jihyo's composing skills for Cactus and recently Trouble! They're such amazing songs, I hope she will do it more often!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!