NEWJEANS Bakery Episode 1 (Fun Video!)

• NEWJEANS Bakery Episode 1

This was a fun watch! I wish there were subs but it's still cool to see them have fun together. You can kinda guess some of the stuff.

They seem really charming.

Hanni seems mischievous and a fun trickster and outgoing type. She seems like she's gonna be so fun.

Minji always the wise leader. Giving instructions and bits of wisdom in English and keeping the members is line. When she praises Hanni in English at 10:30 and Hanni has no idea LMAO.

Haerin seems shy and gentle. Cute.

Danielle confident doing her own thing girl on the other end of the row haha.

I missed some members but that's what stuck out and I remember. Getting them straight stil.

I know Cookie has a controversy but the girls seemed to have fun singing it while baking so they seem to have a good relationship with it and not feel weird about it. So at least that's good. It was a pretty fun moment.

Overall this was a fun video! Hope they can do more activities together! They are charming.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They’re so cute! Love to read your observation on the members from this.

You are spot on about Hanni, she’s definitely the outgoing and mischievous trickster that brings everyone’s true personality out! She is very competitive and loves a good challenge.

Minji is their wise big sister, always looking after them, and giving them water to keep them hydrated. She is also is the book-worm of the group and loves mystery novels.

Haerin is the 4d baby, she’s quiet and shy, but when she talks it’s always profound because she’s a deep thinker. She’s also playful too :finger-heart:

Meanwhile the real baby Hyein is beyond her years in maturity and professionalism, as she’s been in the industry so long. She talks so well and is very loving, always saying ‘unnie pretty this’ ‘unnie pretty that’ lol.

Meanwhile Dani is the kind, positive energy sunshine of the group, always so sweet and big smiles. She’s also really active too, she loves the sea and surfing!

The group have such a great dynamic, I love watching them :mesmerized-bee:

• Oh this is such a great reply!!! You sound so knowledgeable about them.

Yes they are a really cool group. I've really started to like them.

Are you their Stan? All your info about them was really cool. I didn't know any of that haha.

Thanks.

• yeah, I’ve been following them since pre debutish :ak_bunny7:

Also we have the tokkiverse guild too if you wanna stop by, would love to have you ❤️

• This series is just a bomb, when I watched a compilation of funny videos in TikTok I earn video about this series from my friend, I immediately wanted to watch it. To be honest, I have never regretted that I started watching this masterpiece.

Im the friends who suggested you this

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!