Why isn't this song going viral too?

• South Korea :clown:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• haj1ma

Changed the title of the thread from “Why doesn't this song go viral too?” to “Why isn't this song going viral too?”.
  • I wish they had "dope-r" production. "One Summer Night" is such a vibey classic!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They are still doing ok and are satisfied. So we should be too. Being on charts isnt the most important thing.

Exactly, but there is a little fun fact, in an interview Miryo gave before their 2019 comeback, where she talks about beg, she also say of having a dream to maybe someday chart on the billboard, I love them

I recommend also watching the full interview (and checking out Grazy's channel)

External Content www.youtube.com

• They never had a hit again after Abracadabra. SK doesn't like girl groups with a more mature-oriented sound, apparently... and they never bothered to release songs for charts either way.

But they actually had more hits after Abracadabra

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!