[theqoo] [MUSIC BANK] TWICE NEW SONG 'TALK THAT TALK' FIRST STAGE

• Hometwice[theqoo] [MUSIC BANK] TWICE NEW SONG 'TALK THAT TALK' FIRST STAGE

[theqoo] [MUSIC BANK] TWICE NEW SONG 'TALK THAT TALK' FIRST STAGE

bypannchoaAugust 26, 2022

The ending fairies

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AVvXsEi9nzhWghYd-E9TH5irehbjLbILxNvmcZKFcquTzQ-xruVgjm1Z7yEJUsSm39pKqJqZu68wFDGDj7tOYbjidMAE7f5Y2ABdRvPNA_G5x666JbLpaZuG2kU5fO2btmy-OLr61kmdluLaQrTrbxgJbpwv8fiGjCb2T4ckSUrCM_A5S79jqPT7SbvkfIeZ=s16000

AVvXsEirGeYgiyNNShv_RRpEmSPy8hOT8LrfUhVGXlULSL4tIfOFUyQv97AEWmkDS09yF4f2i9SnB-j6bEf3qIy5np--4DGE19_P_MKzLmIr9GXlAy7NUoHwsDeS3L1NIqsgiWuFLxV44M-8KsoWOnAC4nrW-NPmM4N9aVadzN4Ru78VLP1Ml1zOHK4F1ry8=s16000

AVvXsEgQEDc2pfDyScN_DQn79nUK8bevU-UQaKGnbzBE789tJIGBMxk4avVzJDWbB7K0bwjDuf6mjyM9yPpzseUA3ABoW34NrHNiCkr4kkXNknccyjH-Q0QzA_HOn_dCMt4ZY5ulbhomr57sSn3CR1ULgCs15BOSO8GjVGfuZPew5fd7gNaUeZQX6TPghaLz=s16000

AVvXsEhbM_lh0XnUmSDDWw9cHtVChNAhG0jPzirSYPSKGEXnzlQiByQ8tTzfT0ds2ShjGDDluvwhmryIta4XhRp9Ea9XQ-jSphtIdC--zTpO6A46su3GsJ8PV7K_WgdArjrk5PqYxxTE4kcIXhJNCF5D8PnUypDLHa0bSCFneCt25CIQT2QkVQDEIg8rPo01=s16000

And look at Tzuyu's physique in her fancam....

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. The visuals are insane, Sana, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are f*cking pretty

2. This is the most legendary Tzuyu has looked after debuting

3. This is filled with Y2K vibes I love itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. The more I listen to the song the better it gets

5. Twice are seriously freaking pretty and the song is freaking good

6. The chorus is good but Jihyo is singing it but she's not there, it's so weird

7. Chaeyoung's ending was so cute, I wonder how old she is? She looks so young

8. Their faces are top tier but Dahyun's rap is so flat and the song is so stagnant, I usually enjoy Twice's dance songs but this one was so boringㅠㅠ I feel like I'm just watching the stages to see their faces

9. At first, the song was a bit boring, but the more I listened to it, the better it got

10. Nayeon looked good blonde, but she's perfect for brown as expectedㅋㅋㅋㅋ The stage is too good

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!