[T/W] Victims testify that actor Ji-soo forced sex acts on male students and filmed molka with middle schoolers

• [T/W] Victims testify that actor Ji-soo forced sex acts on male students and filmed molka with middle schoolers

jisoo1.JPG

Article: Following suspicions of abuse...Jisoo now faced with allegations of sexual assault

Source: Chosun

Actor Kim Ji-soo (28) is under suspicion of sexual assault amid allegations of school violence.

On the 2nd, a netizen posted an article titled "Actor Jisoo is a perpetrator of school violence" on Pann and a flurry of allegations have poured over allegations of sexual assault and bullying by the actor.

Netizens commented, "He slapped me on the subway back from a middle school field trip just because he felt like it because he was in a bad mood. "He acted like a king of the school and would pick fights with other students, slapping and cursing them for no reason." "He gave me his OMR card and test papers and made me take his test for him." "He urinated inside the class trash can."

There was also shocking testimony of sexual assault with netizens writing, "He was crazy. He forced male students to mast*rbate and made them e*aculate on their faces and mouths." "He filmed himself having s*x with a middle schooler in the bathroom and made his friends watch it while laughing about it." "He bragged about having s*x with all the girls and "throwing" them away afterwards." "He said a lot of bad things about women and would tell his friends "introduce me now" to girls he liked so that he could sleep with them."

jisoo3.JPGjisoo2.JPG

On the 3rd, his agency Key East issued an official statement that they will meet with parties who raised the suspicions to confirm the facts.

In the meantime, KBS is seeing a flurry of posts on their bulletin boards criticizing them asking to drop the actor from further projects. Netizens wrote, "we demand you drop him" "do you want us to walk to city hall and demand this criminal to step down?"

KBS has not released a position whether to drop him from the drama 'River Where The Moon Rises'.

comment1.JPG

1. [+9,159, -40] Seeing how things are turning out, when twin Lee Da-young who got exposed for hakToo bullying said, "I'm going to explode everything" that was seriously the saying of the century ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    2. [+3,414, -84] This Jisoo guy is a ba$tard and all but I feel bad seeing Cho Byung Kyu's scandal get buried like this. He needs to come out with a proper clarification unless he's planning on sneaking out once things die down. Let's out all the bully celebrities from the industry!
    3. [+2,390, -151] How did someone with that face become actor?
    4. [+1,399, -47] Physiognomy is seriously a science. What's that saying...there's no smoke without fire..?
    5. [+1,418, -138] There's actually someone worse than Jung Joon Young
    6. [+827, -5] I read the comments from the victims, but if that's true...I seriously cried at the part where his homeroom teacher told him to write an anonymous report about his bully but he was so scared that he wrote it with his left hand so that his handwriting won't be found out. How the hell did someone like him become a celebrity? I hope he regrets and reflects for the rest of his life.
    7. [+531, -3] Not one alum is coming forward to shield him...just more testimonies confirming that he's trash
    8. [+328, -3] You can't resolve a scandal like this by kicking him out of the industry...he needs to go to jail!
    9. [+232, -3] I'm curious to hear what made him want to become a celebrity and appear on TV after doing all those trash things ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    10. [+182, -3] Ah~ the ball shot by Lee Da-young was too f***ing legendaryㅋㅋ
  • his done

even if this would end as fabricated his career is already ended

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Holy shit wtf. I really love him as an actor too.

These allegations are just something else. They sound so depraved. If they are true then the bullying that happens in Korea is really next level.

• BRUH?

I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE THINKING IF THE WHOLE MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL KNEW THIS WHY DIDNT THE HUNDREDS OF STUDENTS SAY SOME? LIKE ID UNDERSTAND IF IT WAS A FEW PEOPLE BUT FROM THE ALLEGATIONS, THE WHOLE SCHOOL MUST HAVE KNOWN IF THEYRE TRUE! HES BEEN ACTING SINCE 2009! THATS SINCE HE WAS 16 YEARS OLD? HE WAS DOING THAT WHILE HE WAS ACTING? THEN BECAME A TRAINEE IN 2012 AT 18-19? BRUH, IM NOT MAKING A JUDGEMENT JUST YET.

Edit: if it’s true that he apologized, good riddance.

:boredr:

• He apologized

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow. Is he admitting this is true??Does anyone have a translation?

• Yes :eyes:

The trans

bRcbpIxP_o.jpg

Holy crap. He didn't even make any excuses anywhere. I really wonder how he got away with this for so long...

The things he's admitted to are very severe, almost unbelievable. I can't believe I used to like him

• He just admitted criminal charges?

Can they take him to jail now?

External Content www.youtube.com

• He admitted to everything!? I'm flabbergasted.

Dude, do you know what the hell you're admitting to? Where are his lawyers!?

You're going to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, go STRAIGHT to jail.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Not just him but you have to be the most entitled, self absorbed individual to traumatize people like that then proceed to seek a career as a public figure and expect for it to not come bite you in the ass

• BRUH?

I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE THINKING IF THE WHOLE MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL KNEW THIS WHY DIDNT THE HUNDREDS OF STUDENTS SAY SOME? LIKE ID UNDERSTAND IF IT WAS A FEW PEOPLE BUT FROM THE ALLEGATIONS, THE WHOLE SCHOOL MUST HAVE KNOWN IF THEYRE TRUE! HES BEEN ACTING SINCE 2009! THATS SINCE HE WAS 16 YEARS OLD? HE WAS DOING THAT WHILE HE WAS ACTING? THEN BECAME A TRAINEE IN 2012 AT 18-19? BRUH, IM NOT MAKING A JUDGEMENT JUST YET.

:boredr:

Because people are afraid to stand up to the bullies, including teachers and staff at school. They don’t want to get involved and they rather buried the case instead of addressing because it will “taint” their school name. Bullies will always find a way to get back at whoever reveals it. Even if you you just stand up for someone who is getting bullied, they will also bully you too. Also if the bullies have powerful family, they probably will do something about it and probably sue. I heard from a Korean that it’s very hard for them to report a student and even if it’s as bad as murder (maybe a bit exaggeration there) it will be very hard to report it. Once it goes in your record, it’s in your record forever and it can ruin the bullies’ life. Probably they can’t get a job or something like that. 🙄 I remember Hoon from Ukiss (a couple years back), his relative was beaten up to in vegatable state in elementary school. But the school and bullies’ parents did not want to do anything about it because you know “reputation”. Hoon literally had to use his platform to ask the fans to sign a petition for the Blue House to review the case. It’s that sad..... :( I believe (even though I hate how everyone is so quick to cancel in Korea) that it’s very hard to stand up against the bullies/illjin and thats why many are choosing to speak up now. If you go against them, you basically go against the whole iljin group. I digress but This is not in Korea but a school in the US. I already graduated this hs but my brother who was still in hs then told me that the swim team, there was a sexual harassment case in the locker room. A bunch of boys sexually harassed another boy, the coach knew and probably almost everyone in swim team in the knew. (Keep in mind there’s a bunch of people in the swim team. We had about 60-90 people when I was in hs) But no one did anything about it. Idk if the boy didn’t want to report it or not but I believe there were some evidences. 🤷‍♀️ People who have a lot of power is very scary. Edit: typos

• Wonder if his company left him high and dry after the allegations and realized there's no way they can deny this. The original allegations came out a day or two ago and we're right to the handwritten apology. He's done and I hope tomorrow brings the police knocking at his door.

• Good point. Taking him to court and suing for psychological damages, maybe? If it's within statue of limitations.

Personally, I think he wouldn't admit everything if it would send him directly to the jail or court. He would probably contact his laywers and try to revert the situation in his favor as much as he could. He's probably safe, what is sad, cause the end of his career wont pay the amount of damage his crimes caused.

• wow... :pepe-back-away:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• the best for this to serve as a lesson for everyone and JUSTICE

is for him to suffer consequences

jail or not be allowed to work in the public eye

if they dont do that, this will just dignify and strengthen more of bullies in the future.

• wtf cant believe he has the audacity to say he hopes he dosent cause any further damage to the drama he is in lmao wtf dude you fucking ruined that drama by being a trash human being you think i can stand watching you act along side so hyun without feeling disgust hope you rot in jail smh

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!