Groups or releases you slept on, but came to appreciate later

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Alive for sure, I do not even remember their release, but I listened to it a few days ago, and I was like "this is pretty good"

• 4Minute in general tbh, but only after disbandment did I get into them but going over old MVs for a quiz I did come across crazy and damn... I wish I was more active back then to be involved with the hype these girls must of carried

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• NCT 127. I didn’t care for their early stuff, saw them at KCON, thought they gave a great performance but didn’t like the music. It’s hard to believe I disliked Cherry Bomb when I love it so much now. Fire Truck is still a naw for me tho.

:nct41:

I don’t regret sleeping on NCT Dream for so many year because that early stuff is still a nope for me and I really like where their sound is now.

But I do think it’s a crime that I did not appreciate the awesome of My First and Last. Once you take away the cutesy kids, it’s just a great bright and sparkling pop song.

External Content open.spotify.com

I definitely slept on TVXQ. Neo and Chounim and Quarkie showed me all these other songs that were really good once you got away from some of those early popular tt and I was like whoaaaaa.

I think I slept on f(x), like I’ve been reminded lately of how well some of their songs aged, esp compared to their peers. Stuff like Electrix Shock definitely feels dated, but songs like La Cha Ta, 4 Walls, Rum Pum Pum are in heavy rotation lately.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• GOT7 & Monsta X

• Izone. I got into them a few months before they disbanded.

Just dont ever let me start stanning your faves, i am the curse.

Got into BP and they immediately went on a 14 month hiatus.

Got into Twice and started biasing Mina hard and lost her within weeks as she went on hiatus due to anxiety.

Got into Izone and they shockingly disbanded a few months later.

• Closer by oh my girl. At first idk why i didnt find it interesting when everyone used to praise it so much. These days im liking this song

External Content youtu.be

• I only know Kangta's music since he released "Cough Syrup" and wondered why I never checked his music out before that. Looks like that SM just gave up promoting him after some years ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!