recommend me new music pleaseeeee

• I know I was a huge fan of crystal castles until that happened, I have lot more songs but I didnt want to weird you out LOL

i swear to you i probably wouldnt be weirded out, ive heard a lot of weird shit before, i like to consider myself, musically wise 😤

anyways, im open, tell me all the songs you like : )

• i swear to you i probably wouldnt be weirded out, ive heard a lot of weird shit before, i like to consider myself, musically wise 😤

anyways, im open, tell me all the songs you like : )

I forget a lot of the songs I'm into but here's some I've been listening to a lot (some are ost of animes or games)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Theres a lot more but that's all I could think of off the top of my head.

• oml ive made edits with a lot of these songs- pretty solid songs :pepemusic:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!