YG promises a title track that will "suprise" global fans

• YG confirmed BP are currently filming their MV for the title track to born pink on site in Seoul 👀

Since they're actually filming in Seoul,the song won't be a Collab & with Interscope sending PV to radios on September 6

I doubt it's an eng song either 👀

Their wording is definitely interesting & I'm keen to see what they have in store for us 😌

Personally I think It's Korean but will likely be widely different from whatever BP has released before ✔️

Anticipation is sky high for Born Pink that's set to be released in 24 days ✔️

• Go to Best Answer
  • Maybe their Who Owns My Heart?, Hands to Myself, Dnagerous Woman era?

Anyways they are filming now, so unless they fly on friday or saturday we won't be having them at the vmas which is a dissapointment

• OSEN

YG "Blackpink, while filming the MV for the title track of their 2nd full-length album..Write a new history"

Input 2022.08.24. 11:15 am

0004684760_001_20220824112104231.jpg?type=w430view original

[OSEN=Reporter Seon Mi-kyung] While the group BLACKPINK is gaining explosive popularity with their pre-released song 'Pink Venom', it was announced that they were filming the music video for the title song of their 2nd full-length album, raising expectations for the all-time-highest 'Jinka (real card)'.

According to YG Entertainment on the 24th, the four members of Blackpink (Jisoo, Jenny, Rosé, and Lisa) are sweating in the last minute with the staff at a music video production site in Gyeonggi-do.

While preparing for the scheduled world tour and comeback stage, he is digesting every fierce schedule to keep his promise with his fans. According to YG, the love and support of global fans is a great strength to the Black Pink members.

BLACKPINK will release their 2nd full-length album 'BORN PINK' on September 16th. 'Pink Venom' is a pre-release song on this album and has a strong intro character. Concentrating on expressing BLACKPINK's clear colors, it was considered as a signal of the great journey they will unfold in the future.

For this reason, the industry has paid more attention to the title song they will be releasing next month. Even the title is still under a veil, but it is an interpretation that the real truth, which is expected to be a so-called 'sword with a knife', is the title song of the 2nd full-length album, which YG has been planning for a long time.

In fact, YG said, "All the songs on the album are the crystals that will write a new history for BLACKPINK, but the title song in particular will be a song that will surprise global music fans." He added, "The music video will also raise the status of K-Pop with a differentness that has never been seen before."

Blackpink has already confirmed its overwhelming presence and influence in the global music market with the pre-released song 'Pink Venom'. It was the first Korean artist to top the Spotify global chart for three days in a row, showing a foreboding performance on the world's two largest pop charts, the US Billboard and the UK official.

In addition, the music video for 'Pink Venom' was released on the 19th and recorded about 90.4 million views in one day, breaking the world record for a female artist in this category. After about 29 hours, it surpassed 100 million views, breaking the record for the shortest time for a K-pop girl group.

Album sales are also a concern. Previously, their 2nd regular album BOX SET, Kit (KiT), and LP three types of physical albums surpassed 1.5 million pre-orders within a week of pre-order sales. The best title for a K-pop girl group is certain.

After finishing filming the music video for the 2nd regular album title song today (24th), Blackpink plans to depart on the 25th to perform the 'MTV VMAs' stage and schedule for the promotion of the 2nd regular album in the United States. /seon@osen.co.kr

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• if they are staying in U.S for album promotion, then it means being in U.S for like a month. An english release?

• I hope they do a rock song, also YG saying that the MV will raise the status of K-Pop is bigging this MV up so much so I'm excited to see what they'll do

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• 200 (3).gif

Let it be an 80s rock song or even a power ballad. Please.

Like the mfing queens Heart, Lita Ford, Vixen, or Pat Benatar.

Or how about a Korglish version of some of those legendary Journey songs. I've been on a Journey kick recently. Could you imagine the Pinks doing the absolute king of all power ballads like this, imagine the girls belting this song like Broadway divas omg...The tears shed and the amount of cigarette lighters used up for a Blackpink song like this would swamp every landfill in the world.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or an emo rocker like this.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Please God, dont listen to him :pepe-pray:

• This thread contains 102 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!