If Soojin leaves, what should happen? Can Seungyeon replace her?

• What should happen if Soojin leaves? 22

1. Yes! Replace her with Seungyeon! (4) 18%
    2. Replace her with someone else. (1) 5%
    3. Continue as a 5-member group. (17) 77%

First off, I DON'T want Soojin to leave AT ALL, but it's looking like this might be a possibility (I really hope not).

If this happens, should (G)I-DLE continue as a 5-member group?

Or should someone take up the role of the 'sexy' persona/main dancer?

Honestly, I don't know how successful (G)I-DLE would be in Korea if they become a foreigner-majority group.

I was thinking about who would be suitable to replace her and I thought of Seungyeon. She's probably one of THE most talented dancers in K-Pop and would really raise the overall dance ability in the group.

As you know, CLC is a sinking ship and it's a shame many talented members are probably not going to achieve any stardom after this.

This would be a godsend opportunity for Seungyeon, and possibly, even a blessing in disguise for (G)I-DLE.

What do you think?

• Move Seungyeon, Sorn, Seunghee and Yeeun to Idle. :pepe-use-head:

That's the tea :pepe-tea:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• why... would cube ever move them from another group to gidle in the first place??? clc is on the verge of disbanding themselves i would be concerned about their wellbeing first. i don't think soojin is going to leave g idle and if she does its highly unlikely cube is gonna replace her.

• Cube pretty much only has GIDLE as their cash cow at the moment so they'll do everything they can to brush this scandal over and continue as they are. I-fans are still defending her so they still have some of their fans supporting them, even though in Korea, their so called 'image' and 'reputation' is pretty scarred and this will probably follow them around for a very long time, if not for the rest of their career as a band - which is a shame for the rest of the girls.

• do people not understand that people are not drawn to good technical dancers. They need to have the "it" factor/star power. Seungyeon might be a very good dancer but that's about it. Her dance videos doesn't get any views, they never blew up. I don't think she will add anything to idle to boost their popularity. Dance is the last thing fans care about if they are not drawn to you.

• I don't think Soojin will survive this. They can ignore as much as they want but Soojin is dragging the group down and gidle is getting so much hate as a whole in Korea and Hwaa freefalling on kcharts. She is basically cancelled in Korea. They need to replace her because gidle cannot have more foreign members than koreans.

• I don't think Soojin will survive this. They can ignore as much as they want but Soojin is dragging the group down and gidle is getting so much hate as a whole in Korea and Hwaa freefalling on kcharts. She is basically cancelled in Korea. They need to replace her because gidle cannot have more foreign members than koreans.

Cube has the final say. they can kick out Soojin whenever they want. I think they are just waiting or hoping the scandal cools off so they don't pay CF termination fees

• do people not understand that people are not drawn to good technical dancers. They need to have the "it" factor/star power. Seungyeon might be a very good dancer but that's about it. Her dance videos doesn't get any views, they never blew up. I don't think she will add anything to idle to boost their popularity. Dance is the last thing fans care about if they are not drawn to you.

You’re acting as if Soojin was a key piece in Idle’s popularity. She’s just a regular dancer with good stage presence. Nothing that Seungyeon couldn’t do

Still, ofc OP’s claim doesn’t make sense at all

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!