Do you think many idols/trainees who left was due to bullying?

• Obviously not for everyone who left, but there's always been rumors regarding trainees who left companies because the other trainees severely bullied them. Of course fans back then never believed those rumors but now that many thing are coming to light it's worth considering.

- Former ace Cube trainee for CLC - bullied out by CLC members before she could debut

- Yeonwoo - Posted a mysterious book passage on IG related to hate and a grudge. she previously said leaving Momoland was "not her choice"

- Hyunjoo - news came out she got harshly bullied by April members. her brother and medical records vouch for it but he agency is suing her because they will pay massive fees for Naeun's CF terminations

- Daisy - former Momoland member. her mother made some cryptic posts that seemed to blame certain members

- Hansol - the real reason he left NCT/SM was never known. fans speculated he "didn't want to be an idol anymore", yet he joined another idol group

- many SMNGG ace trainees - there were famous trainees who people were sure they'd debut with SM. in addition to this there were rumors of certain Aespa members bullying trainees out of SM

- Former ace Cube trainee for GIDLE - there was a trainee who appeared with MInnie, Shuhua and Yuqi on a CF. rumors was that she was supposed to debut with IDLE and she was going to be the visual, yet no single mention of her after that

- Alexander - former UKISS member who said his own company staff bullied him out of the group

- ChoA - its confirmed Mina was bullied in AOA but nothing specific was said about the reason ChoA left the group besides a generic excuse

• Hina, lami, Koeun and Herin have all shown their support for Aespa by liking and commenting on their IG posts/when fans asked about it on their live. Don’t think they’d do that if they were being “bullied”. Can’t speak on the rest though

• - Hansol - the real reason he left NCT/SM was never known. fans speculated he "didn't want to be an idol anymore", yet he joined another idol group

sm didn't seem to have any intentions of debuting hansol from what it seemed. he was the oldest member of smrookies boys but still hadn't debut after all of them including the youngest did. they pretty much did the same with woojin too (he used to be an sm trainee along with the smrookies but never debut there {he mentioned it in the skz survival show interview})

• Well we know that there were some strange "drops" of few members in groups which already debuted, you pointed Momoland, there was also similar situation in Cherry Bullet when one day FNC just announced that Mirae, Kokoro and Linlin are out... I was then like wtf... Q&A wasn't bad song and all girls seemed lovely so... who knows?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You mentioned SM, but said nothing about YG.

I think from cases of Jinny Park, Denise, Chaein, and Ireh we know that there must be something going on there that they cut such talented girls without even tryin to keep them. Now we see that Jinny and Denise are happy in Secret Number, Chaein and Ireh will debut soon in Purple K!SS and from more than a year we've seen them appearing in vlogs, covers, and two pre-debut releases, both cheerful, happy, creative.

As for SM I need to mention Jihan from Weeekly don't know why she could leave like that but they lost young woman that has potential to be "it girl". She was already guest mc in one music show, and now got a proper mc job in other music show. She has looks, smile, charms, and talent too.

Maybe not bullying, but some people feeling like outcasts that deffo happens. There also might be cases when there are 7 girls training together from 2-3 years, and then 2 new girls join as trainees which I bet might cause some smaller or bigger conflicts because some people will definitely feel in danger, starting to think "label added 2 more girls, so 2 of us will drop, I trained so hard I want to be in group", there of course is jelousy, there are different personalities, there are age gaps...

for this last it was revealed that like year ago Songsun left TRI.BE because there was so many young trainees like 10-12 year old, and she felt like a babysitter instead of being a member of a group. This is what she said when I asked her about age gap in TRI.BE now, and how she feels:

I was able to get along with everybody because all of our members are so nice and kind. They were very friendly and I think that helped me to feel comfortable as well.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the whole Momoland situation was super weird.. the members just left out of the blue.

• I mean it's possible for both him not wanting to be an idol and quitting and debuting later to be true. Especially in some companies that are stricter or there are a lot of trainees or even feeling like they're moving too slow and your missing your chance to debut, I can see the frustration brimming over into making someone feel like they chose the wrong path, but then realizing that they still want it later.

Plus there are definitely some cases where idols probably joined the company to be an actor or model but we're pushed into being an idol to help boost their popularity. If it's not something you want to do, of course you're going to feel negativity about it and leave.

The companies in general play a role in it too. I don't remember which group it was, but I remember reading about one bg where one member was going to leave before debut but the company told him that if he left they were going to kick out another member too so they worked it out. Like that's emotional blackmail. You know these companies are doing a metric ton of manipulation to keep some of these idols around.

in the end, i just feel bad for him.. idk if you saw the whole newkidd situation where the group basically just disappeared but hansol was one of the members that got injured. i don't think he wanted to leave sm i def think he wanted to debut with the rest of the smrookies but wasn't ever given a chance to do so and was forced to leave.

• I mean it's possible for both him not wanting to be an idol and quitting and debuting later to be true. Especially in some companies that are stricter or there are a lot of trainees or even feeling like they're moving too slow and your missing your chance to debut, I can see the frustration brimming over into making someone feel like they chose the wrong path, but then realizing that they still want it later.

Plus there are definitely some cases where idols probably joined the company to be an actor or model but we're pushed into being an idol to help boost their popularity. If it's not something you want to do, of course you're going to feel negativity about it and leave.

The companies in general play a role in it too. I don't remember which group it was, but I remember reading about one bg where one member was going to leave before debut but the company told him that if he left they were going to kick out another member too so they worked it out. Like that's emotional blackmail. You know these companies are doing a metric ton of manipulation to keep some of these idols around.

ok, but this is not any confirmation to what happened to Hansol.

• STOP

Please dont create rumors for all those without ground

Moreover, it is actually quite hard to bully a member out of a group. Quiting or not is company's call. In most cases you mentioned, those are popular members. I dont think company will let them go just because of bullying within the group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!