The name of the agency CEO who made trainees send him underwear progress pics was revealed and it's just the tip of an iceberg

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Thank you nugupromoter for always calling out the bad folks :-(

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• jfc even on the chance that all of the members were adults when this happened that means they're still extremely young women. I have no faith that this man will get anything more than slap on the wrist, but I hope this doesn't negatively impact these young ladies.

• jfc even on the chance that all of the members were adults when this happened that means they're still extremely young women. I have no faith that this man will get anything more than slap on the wrist, but I hope this doesn't negatively impact these young ladies.

I checked their ages and the oldest was I believe the member that left and joined this other abusive agency, and she was born in 2001. The second youngest members turned 19 just recently and the maknae is still 18. Sick.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• What, why did they stop?

Too woke?

rica rica. it was the company’s fault, not the girls. whoever is runnning that account is enemy #1 for leafs.

• Makes sense it's a nugu company, honestly sometimes I do feel a lot of nugu companies are more upfront on the sexual exploitation things, like they're worse than that than the larger ones from the info that I know of.

The real worse scandals/ crimes that aren't connected with politics like Burning Sun are nugu companies.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!